Ready to install section issues

Discus and support Ready to install section issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 1) Missing games, Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE have disappeared from ready to install, it is frustrating because we got these games with GWG and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZAYONATA, Sep 1, 2019.

1. /u/ZAYONATA
    /u/ZAYONATA Guest

1) Missing games, Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE have disappeared from ready to install, it is frustrating because we got these games with GWG and I should not have to track which games I claimed, it’s why the ready to install section exists.

2) Hitman complete first season (Free with GWG) is not showing all episodes in ready to install for those who already own the prologue. To install all episodes you need to search the store and install from there.

Please fix the ready to install section, also I only noticed Forza 5 and EVOLVED disappeared from the library I’m not sure if more games have, they aren’t hidden or anything they just don’t show up. This issue needs to be resolved. I have reported multiple times everywhere for months, even on twitter and it still exists.

submitted by /u/ZAYONATA
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZAYONATA, Sep 1, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

It would be in the ready to install section

Not the installed
  3. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Game Pass Problem ready to install

I have this issue as well. I always download my games from the ready to install section.
  4. ExcaIibur Win User

Ready to install section vanished

Go to my games/apps, then holding both the left and right triggers down you simply press the x button on the controller and all the games will re-appear.
  5. FlamingHotPizza Win User

Some games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games" online

Are they in the 'Ready to Install' section?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fallout 3 to get or not to get

yeah Fallout 3 should show up on the 12th in the Ready to install section ready for you to install.
Thema:

1. Ready to install section issues - Similar Threads - Ready install section

2. Manage saves and add-ons. Add-ons are no longer in ready to install section.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manage saves and add-ons. Add-ons are no longer in ready to install section.: So it is with great sadness that the add-ons are no longer available under ready to install section for any games. Seeing this, now it is 100% impossible to download very important DLCs if they...
  3. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one: I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it...
  4. GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.

in XboX Insiders
    GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.: Got a huge update yesterday (~3GB) and after that I've noticed that the GwG and Game Pass section is missing, and my Ready To Install titles went from 300+ to 87. submitted by /u/izaacj [link]...
  5. I uninstalled fortnite and now i cant find it in the store or in the ready to install section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled fortnite and now i cant find it in the store or in the ready to install section: Hello guys! I need help iam acutally afarid about this issue i came across yesterday. i was launching fortnite and i wont sign me in so i uninstall the game to reinstall it but after i uninstall...
  6. LEGO® Lord of the Rings™ xbox 360 not visible in ready to install section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO® Lord of the Rings™ xbox 360 not visible in ready to install section: Hello I don't see purchased LEGO® Lord of the Rings™ xbox 360 game on my xbox one console in ready to install section. No problems with other xbox 360 games. Just this one. What can I do to...
  7. games missing from my ready to install section in the my games and apps, also there are games ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games missing from my ready to install section in the my games and apps, also there are games ...: i have alot of missing games i own that are not in the ready to install section of the my games app on x1, there are others like battlefield hardline, fifa 14 and 15, battlefield 4 that i never...
  8. Might and magic clash of heros. Not on the ready to install section of the my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Might and magic clash of heros. Not on the ready to install section of the my games and apps: I downloaded clash of heros awhile ago while it was free with the games with gold. I see its on the compatibility list but i am unable to download it. Its stateing i do not own this game. I tryed...
  9. Ready to install section does not appear in my games and apps menu.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to install section does not appear in my games and apps menu.: I got Rare Replay in the holiday bundle, and immediatly poped the disk in. All the xbox 360 games started downloading, but i didn't care about the Viva Pinata games and cancelled those downloads....
  10. Ready to install section vanished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ready to install section vanished: Hi... When i scroll across to right of my games amd apps.. The ready to install section has disappeared .... And i know i have stuff waiting to install. Including stuff ive installed before amd...