Ready to Play interrupting/stopping downloads

Discus and support Ready to Play interrupting/stopping downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried downloading the Shadowkeep expansion for Destiny 2. When it got to "ready to play" it seemed to stop downloading. Went into the game and there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XMaxw3llMurd3rX, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Ready to Play interrupting/stopping downloads

Tried downloading the Shadowkeep expansion for Destiny 2. When it got to "ready to play" it seemed to stop downloading. Went into the game and there was no progress on transferring content. Uninstalled, reinstalled, stuck at 1.1% completed with the ready
    to play appearing to halt download again. Anyone experiencing the same thing or have an idea for a work around?

:)

XMaxw3llMurd3rX, Oct 22, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

This actually can sometimes happen. If you just leave it for a while it should download fully. Mine went from 7% to 100% after a while of being stuck at 7%
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Updates

The auto updates setting being turned off, only stops it from automatically downloading updates. But when it is necessary for the update to install, then the console will interrupt your gaming and ask you to download the update. If you don't then you cannot
    play online until you do.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Deleted games

Hi!

It can happen when an update is in progress and you decide to interrupt it. Some games need to download full client and not just patches. Did you stop the updates?
  6. BCrowley1 Win User

Download problem

It shows ready to install, goes to 0.0% then says download stopped.
Thema:

1. Ready to Play interrupting/stopping downloads - Similar Threads - Ready Play interrupting

2. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  3. When Will Gears 5 Be Ready to Play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will Gears 5 Be Ready to Play?: After my 1st 2 or 3 matches in Gears 5 I started receiving an error that said my end of match results could not be retrieved. I figured I'd still unlock things, but that I just needed to go to a...
  4. Ark game will not continue to download once you hit the ready to play bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark game will not continue to download once you hit the ready to play bar: Ark is not downloading or updating once you hit the bar that says game is ready to play. It first did thos during my update today and stopped at 89% and didnt budge, after I cancelled the update...
  5. Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install"): Hace algunos años compré la primera versión de xbox one, venia un juego incluido con la consola por medio de un código. Hice el canje del código del juego con mi cuenta y de vez en cuando lo...
  6. "Ready to play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Ready to play": It really makes no sense at all to have a "ready to play" option on my downloads if its not really ready to play!!! Nobody wants to be told their game is ready to play but when they try to play it...
  7. No collections from Thailand for daily play over months, ready to quit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No collections from Thailand for daily play over months, ready to quit.: No collections from Thailand for daily play over months, ready to quit. 515daa88-4ab4-4cdf-9746-e272d9b55e2d
  8. Back compatibility games I have played aren’t free or ready to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back compatibility games I have played aren’t free or ready to install...: Hopefully I’m not wrong in asking for support rather than going for a discussion rant of how it’s ridiculous that I bought splinter cell conviction on 360 and it expects me to buy it again. I even...
  9. I am missing around 30 games in ready to install and my installed games won't play ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am missing around 30 games in ready to install and my installed games won't play ??: missing 30 games from my ready to install section and the games that are installed it's saying I don't own these games and have no right to play them and asking me to go to store to buy again,...
  10. Your External Device Is Now Ready, even though I was playing a game off the External Drive ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your External Device Is Now Ready, even though I was playing a game off the External Drive ...: Has anyone managed to resolve this, do Microsoft even acknowledge this is a problem, This issue is becoming a real pain in the **** especially mid game! I found this from a previous support...