Real name change option - Xbox profile

Discus and support Real name change option - Xbox profile in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do you change your real name? I know you can hide it but is there an option to change it through PC? dc61cd34-2966-48b7-8ded-6945dd40f1e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RecklessNest102, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Real name change option - Xbox profile

How do you change your real name? I know you can hide it but is there an option to change it through PC?

:)

RecklessNest102, Dec 2, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

3. HappenStance1 Win User

Remove my real name from Xbox dashboard/gamercard?

There isn't an explicit option that says "Remove Real Name", but there is an option that says:

"Others can see your Xbox profile details: Decide who can see your Xbox profile bio and location."

Is this is it?

Because if so, I selected Blocked and I can still see my real name on my gamercard
  4. HappenStance1 Win User

Remove my real name from Xbox dashboard/gamercard?

There isn't an explicit option that says "Remove Real Name", but there is an option that says:

"Others can see your Xbox profile details: Decide who can see your Xbox profile bio and location."

Is this is it?

Because if so, I selected Blocked and I can still see my real name on my gamercard
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Real Name Permanently Banned [Enforcement Team]

I understand that, but for it to permanately be banned is a bit ridiculous.

your account isn't permanately banned is it or just the name

If a name is in violation. Then it can never be used

You don't get a account perm ban unless you had multiple name change violations or something more serious

He meant his real name (ie: Alex, Bradley, Liam etc) Not his Gamertag
    This is probably what happened:

There is an option in xbox settings to allow people to see your real name in your BIO area of your profile and if you went in there and changed the name on their to something that would be a violation of the code of conduct then what the enforcement team
    would probably permanently suspend them for is from allowing other people to see their real name in their profile.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag Change

10 bucks is steep to change a name wow

Try changing your real name in real life legally you are talking about over 100 bucks in court fees and documentation

10Bucks is a barginn

Not to mention it is the only console gaming servics that allows gamertag changes you should feel fortunate to even have the option
Thema:

1. Real name change option - Xbox profile - Similar Threads - Real name change

2. How To Change Only Xbox Real Name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Change Only Xbox Real Name: How do I change my xbox real name without it changing the real name of all the other assosciated sites (When I created my Xbox account I didn't have a Microsoft account so I used the email of my...
  3. How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?: Hello, When my son tried to connect with his friend as a "Friend" in Minecraft, the checkbox to share his real name with him was checked, and it was impossible to uncheck it. How do you uncheck it...
  4. My real name got my gamertag banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My real name got my gamertag banned.: Hey all, I’m just reaching out and posting this as a last ditch effort. I have been on Xbox Live for 8 years now. Since the beginning, I have always used “Corona” in my gamertag in some way, shape...
  5. I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.: My full name is Anas Ahmed. My current gamer tag is anaspro007. I want to change my gamer tag to AnasAhmed but it says it is not allowed. The system has no issue with my second name "Ahmed", only...
  6. I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.: My full name is Anas Ahmed. My current gamer tag is anaspro007. I want to change my gamer tag to AnasAhmed but it says it is not allowed. The system has no issue with my second name "Ahmed", only...
  7. Change the real name of a child in my family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the real name of a child in my family: One of my family members has an incorrect real name. I cannot see the option to change the real name in my childs profile whether I try to edit it through my own account or their account. How do...
  8. I can't change my real name on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my real name on my Xbox: The "How you look" setting is not showing up one my Xbox one so I can't change my real name on my account. Please Help. f6db7850-d531-46a8-ba23-ca4c269b5682
  9. How long does it take for your real name to update/refresh when changing it from the Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for your real name to update/refresh when changing it from the Microsoft ...: I changed my real name on the Microsoft website and it's updated for me but not my friends. How long will it take for my friends to see the new name when using the website and not the console?...
  10. Real Name Changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Name Changing: hey I need help on changing my real name and i have Verified- ✔ want to change it to Verified ✔ and when i want to change it doesn't let me it let me when i put - if you can change it pls do it...