Real steel

Discus and support Real steel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why was the game removed from the store please answer 7e0e769f-607b-4332-9d7c-46681c2a3521 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevonKain, Jan 23, 2022.

1. DevonKain
    DevonKain Guest

Real steel

Why was the game removed from the store please answer

:)

DevonKain, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Real steel

If it was removed from the store because the license expired. The game was based on the show of the same name.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Real steel

Usually when games are delisted from the store, it's due to license agreements expiring. This would probably be the case for Real Steel, as it is based on the movie.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Real steel

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yes, it is no longer available on the store.
  5. STALKER2k Win User

Real Steel Game when will it be here?

If u look at the arcade Real Steel is in the top 5 downloadeds .and has been there for sometime..
  6. Smwutches Win User

Real Steel Xbox 360

You could play it on their system, but there's no way they can transfer the purchase to another account.
Thema:

Real steel

1. Real steel - Similar Threads - Real steel

2. Real Steel Can’t Fully Unlock with Demo installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Real Steel Can’t Fully Unlock with Demo installed: I have had the demo for this game for a while but for some reason I can’t purchase it even though I have the demo. Is it impossible or is it still possible by some way on Xbox 360?...
  3. Which real life animal was recorded to produce the sound effects of the Ghasts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which real life animal was recorded to produce the sound effects of the Ghasts?: Which real life animal was recorded to produce the sound effects of the Ghasts and zombie, creeper etc 02d316a8-fc48-414c-81d3-5752f5d598cb
  4. How do I speak to a real person. I need a working phone number not a bunch of lies.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real person. I need a working phone number not a bunch of lies.: Every single number I've called is not helpful. I need an actual living breathing persons help. This is horrible why is this so hard to get help. 08bbac1d-3380-4cb8-8ba3-7bdca0b019a1
  5. Action enforcement NOT REAL,, Xbox safety community unprofessional action !!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Action enforcement NOT REAL,, Xbox safety community unprofessional action !!: would someone please assist me as i'm suspended from participating in chats, games that includs communication, prodcasting on Twitch and uplodaing on xbox community.. They said that i've posted...
  6. How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does...: How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does nothing and microsoft support hasn't got a clue how to fix things. 07f294c0-87f7-4e12-b926-00ef147a8e89
  7. Problem with Real Time Weather and Live Traffic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Real Time Weather and Live Traffic: Hello community, I have got a problem with the function which is responsible for real time weather inside the Flight Simulator 2020. Whenever I turn it on, it turns itself of after a few seconds....
  8. people have been try to steel many of my real things this is one of my mine that i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people have been try to steel many of my real things this is one of my mine that i have...: I don't like what has happen to my mine account and the free games I hadthank you for finally telling me like many others am happy that you have finally notice it thank you I understand why it was...
  9. Real Steel Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Real Steel Xbox 360: Hi. I've just acquired an Xbox 360 and my son is a massive Real Steel fan/ I go to the marketplace online and can see the game but no way to download/buy it . . can someone please help me get...
  10. Golf: Tee It Up and Real Steel issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Golf: Tee It Up and Real Steel issues: Golf: Tee It Up - Bought full game and Desert Course add on. I have e-receipts to confirm. I don't have internet access on the Xbox all the time and when its not connected it reverts the above to...