: Really bad lag!

Discus and support : Really bad lag! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Really bad lag! Ok so in the past 1-2 weeks my connection in games have dropped alot i used to never get any lag at all. I use sky and never had an... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Layton Murphy, Mar 6, 2021.

1. : Really bad lag!

Ok so in the past 1-2 weeks my connection in games have dropped alot i used to never get any lag at all. I use sky and never had an issue wirh it but recently any game i play im lagging to the point it dissconcets me i dont know if its my xbox but my settings and storage are fine so i dont know the problem, i need help

:)

Layton Murphy, Mar 6, 2021
  2. ncgfuelld Win User

Hackers already ???

Yeah this has to be Lag, only hacking you will see is on a Call of Duty game,the servers on this site are Iron Clad,when the lag was REALLY, REALLY bad, on Bad company 2 That scenario used to happen to me ALL the time.
  3. UltimateDeath91 Win User

Will Xbox one support PC resolutions like 1280x768? answer

its a really cheep lcd that has bad input lag
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Game lags really bad now

"You should try Dragon Age: Origins. You'll miss those 14 second load-times when your doing trial and error".

Or Dragon Age II on a hard difficulty in a stupid place with a class you're no good at. Plenty of trial and error there...
  5. apatch of grass Win User

Game lags really bad now

^ You should try Dragon Age: Origins. You'll miss those 14 second load-times when your doing trial and error...
  6. pass progress Win User

Game lags really bad now

i have had any problem. My saves are around 10 mb now and the most surprising is that i've had lag once and i only needed to load my last save to solve the problem. My Game froze 3 time(10th hour, 60th hour and one last time at 85th hour). By the way, i
    have around 800 saves.
Thema:

1. : Really bad lag! - Similar Threads - Really bad lag

2. Why is the XBOX APP for Win10 really bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the XBOX APP for Win10 really bad?: I'm not wasting time talking about why it sucks. It just does. 586c2cef-3268-45c1-b927-c6a5a151e6ff
  3. Really bad Download speed and ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Really bad Download speed and ping: Really bad Download speed and ping (only on xbox) I thought this was a problem with my internet. I got new modem/routers (3) and then finally was told my my internet to get their router/modem....
  4. Xbox capture records microphone input really badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox capture records microphone input really badly: When I make a capture with Xbox live it records my microphone input really bad. The video I made has microphone enabled but the mic is choppy, with parts of my voice cut off and twitching. Click...
  5. Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?: In the 2008 update that was in skip-ahead I noticed the guide performance being really bad while playing games, specifically when the party overlay is on. The overlay is also very delayed to show...
  6. REALLY bad download speeds on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    REALLY bad download speeds on Xbox One: Hi everyone, So I'm stuck with a bit of confusion right now. I recently upgraded my fibre line from 20/20 to 100/100. Speeds are great and all, but my downloads on my Xbox One are horrific! This...
  7. Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....: It's one thing that games download almost 5 times slower than any game launcher I use, but the fact that it can start a game update automatically, midway through discover that there is not enough...
  8. Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer games lags really really bad after changing the region: Hello, I have XBOX One from 4 months and I really love it. When I setup my XBOX I set it up by choosing the UK for my country. I do not live in the UK but my country(Bulgaria) do not support...
  9. Server lag is really bad. It is annoying.....if this continues I will cancel my subsciption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server lag is really bad. It is annoying.....if this continues I will cancel my subsciption: world of tanks.....server lag has been horrible......can't play the game like this...is this temporary? 0b045e8b-5913-432b-9e0d-91d1b8c5e833
  10. Controller not working. Lags really bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working. Lags really bad: Not sure if anyone has had this problem. not sure what happened both my controllers lag really bad. Long delay . Tried turning it off and on same thing. I can't even get into setting menu because...