Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon

Discus and support Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really hope Microsoft make this game free I really enjoyed dead island free but I would like call Microsoft and tell them I love them... Watch if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghostatinalize, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon

I really hope Microsoft make this game free I really enjoyed dead island free but I would like call Microsoft and tell them I love them... Watch if they make this game free

:)

Ghostatinalize, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

Sword art online would be an amazing game to play on Xbox one hope they make it soon

Gengar Eclipse, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Microsoft Announces First 104 Xbox 360 Backward Compatible Games

Shouldn't this read:

Microsoft Decides to make XBox LIVE Arcade games backwards compatible?

There aren't really many real games that people will actually want to play.

Azrael008uk, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Gengar Eclipse Win User

Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

Sword art online would be an amazing game to play on Xbox one hope they make it soon
  5. Enemy Misery Win User

My first and last wish as a Gamer

Wow it's amazing this story I hope you can really make your dream come true
  6. Enemy Misery Win User

My first and last wish as a Gamer

Wow it's amazing this story I hope you can really make your dream come true
  7. WESTW00D 83 Win User

Looking For Friends in the UK

Hiya guys! Love Playing video games, please feel free to add me, I play most games and I make really cool videos on upload, my show case has a variety of vids,

Be sure to message me etc hope to see u all online soon
  8. Malmo92 Win User

I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018")

Thanks but my issue isn't covered anywhere there. I hope Microsoft soon will help me as the clock is ticking (Xbox Game Pass isn't free!).
Thema:

Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon

1. Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon - Similar Threads - Really hope microsoft

2. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  4. XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?: XboxOne really supports 5Ghz? The question is I connect to the computer and my xbox, they are in the same place next to the modem and there is a lot of difference makes me think that it does not...
  5. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  6. Are games really games anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games really games anymore?: I like DLC when it has a good game launch time, not that they release the game and DLC at the same time. 6cbbd850-6b2b-44cf-b640-f57c168faad2
  7. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?: [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games. Is there really no...
  8. Om really hope you tale tihis up I know it’s really hard but ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Om really hope you tale tihis up I know it’s really hard but ...: hi I’m owner of a club on Xbox one and I will be really happy if you make more staff ranks like mod H-admin ore helper it’s not only to make the club more sense it’s to make the clubs better if...
  9. I REALLY hope we get FALLOUT 4 at E3!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I REALLY hope we get FALLOUT 4 at E3!: This is all I can think about ever since Bethesda said they are having their own "little" e3 show! From a score of 1 to 10 what do you think the likely hood it will get announced?? Thoughts :-)...
  10. I really hope The Witcher 3 doesn't suffer from Watch_Dogs syndrome.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really hope The Witcher 3 doesn't suffer from Watch_Dogs syndrome.: For the record I loved Watch-Dogs. You remember all the grief Ubi got for having the trailers look so much better than the actual game? Well, one person is accusing CD Projekt Red of the same...