Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon

Discus and support Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really hope Microsoft make this game free I really enjoyed dead island free but I would like call Microsoft and tell them I love them... Watch if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghostatinalize, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon

I really hope Microsoft make this game free I really enjoyed dead island free but I would like call Microsoft and tell them I love them... Watch if they make this game free

:)

Ghostatinalize, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

Sword art online would be an amazing game to play on Xbox one hope they make it soon

Gengar Eclipse, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Microsoft Announces First 104 Xbox 360 Backward Compatible Games

Shouldn't this read:

Microsoft Decides to make XBox LIVE Arcade games backwards compatible?

There aren't really many real games that people will actually want to play.

Azrael008uk, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Gengar Eclipse Win User

Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

Sword art online would be an amazing game to play on Xbox one hope they make it soon
  5. danilson1009 Win User

Microsoft acquiring Konami IPs?

I hope Microsoft buy konami, make an amazing soccer/football game and bury EA
  6. Tomesso Win User

Who downloaded Jurassic Park Evolution today?

What an amazing game. I hope the DLCs will be on sale soon.
  7. Emo Goggles Win User

Memorializing a Loved Ones Gamer Tag after they Pass Away

this is an amazing idea. I really hope they could make this a thing.
  8. Enemy Misery Win User

My first and last wish as a Gamer

Wow it's amazing this story I hope you can really make your dream come true
Thema:

Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon

1. Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon - Similar Threads - Really hope microsoft

2. A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now

in XboX Insiders
    A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now: [IMG] So for a few weeks I've been thinking that xbox should make a feature where you can switch from the current xbox dashboard to the older one, cause personally the older one looks cooler. I...
  3. Hemp Max Lab (Truth Exposed) - Does It Really Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hemp Max Lab (Truth Exposed) - Does It Really Work?: Hemp Max Lab CBD has been made to hold down you with maker than vindicatory one occupation. The set has a Sublingual Conveyancing Method, which effectuation it enters direct into your blood water...
  4. Really

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really: I just tried to get my account back and got hung up he said one moment sir never asked me any verification that I could give I couldn't give a password and the gmail was wrong on the account they...
  5. I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muito rainbow six de volta no game...

in XboX Insiders
    I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muito rainbow six de volta no game...: I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muittooo o rainbow six de volta no game pass submitted by /u/Pitt_h [link] [comments]
  6. Ketovatru – #No 1Best Weight Loss Supplement – Does It Really Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ketovatru – #No 1Best Weight Loss Supplement – Does It Really Work?: Ketovatru is a ketogenic diet based weight decrease supplement this essentially suggests it fills in according to the keto diet too. For this, it produces synthetic compounds that control the...
  7. Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....: It's one thing that games download almost 5 times slower than any game launcher I use, but the fact that it can start a game update automatically, midway through discover that there is not enough...
  8. Om really hope you tale tihis up I know it’s really hard but ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Om really hope you tale tihis up I know it’s really hard but ...: hi I’m owner of a club on Xbox one and I will be really happy if you make more staff ranks like mod H-admin ore helper it’s not only to make the club more sense it’s to make the clubs better if...
  9. I REALLY hope we get FALLOUT 4 at E3!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I REALLY hope we get FALLOUT 4 at E3!: This is all I can think about ever since Bethesda said they are having their own "little" e3 show! From a score of 1 to 10 what do you think the likely hood it will get announced?? Thoughts :-)...
  10. I really hope The Witcher 3 doesn't suffer from Watch_Dogs syndrome.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really hope The Witcher 3 doesn't suffer from Watch_Dogs syndrome.: For the record I loved Watch-Dogs. You remember all the grief Ubi got for having the trailers look so much better than the actual game? Well, one person is accusing CD Projekt Red of the same...