Really Late Achievements?

Discus and support Really Late Achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this problem? I restarted my game and as soon as I picked my Warlock I got 3 achievements I should have gotten ages ago.. Im not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by uNiSquad1, May 13, 2015.

1. uNiSquad1
    uNiSquad1 Guest

Has anyone else had this problem? I restarted my game and as soon as I picked my Warlock I got 3 achievements I should have gotten ages ago.. Im not sure why this happened..

:)

uNiSquad1, May 13, 2015
  2. TheMartinG
    TheMartinG Guest
    After the Release of Xbox one, will you still continue to play the Xbox 360?

ive been playing the heck out of it lately. Really enjoying GTA V even though im late to the party...

TheMartinG, May 13, 2015
  3. Jojo Dogboy
    Jojo Dogboy Guest
    Stuck @ 74% .

a year later still the same problems? Really?

Jojo Dogboy, May 13, 2015
  4. Duel15 Win User

new dashboard

IT"S LATE but i really wish i had it :(
  5. Balistic Chick Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Ive been really enjoying Borderlands 2 lately
  6. TheTurtleClub Win User

so tired of the bullsh*t

Is it a full moon or something? People are really losing their *** on here lately.
  7. OnionarrmyJP Win User

Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

Sorry im really late to reply but the troubeshoot didnt work
  8. choppyseize Win User

Favorite game to play after work?

Lately it's been Trials Rising. I've really been enjoying it
Thema:

1. Really Late Achievements? - Similar Threads - Really Late Achievements

2. My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.: My xbox is updating games really slow and taking forever to load, got any ideas that could help? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments]
  3. Everspace is really laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everspace is really laggy: I recently downloaded the game Everspace on my laptop. My laptop isn't built for gaming, but on Windows Store it says, "this product should work on your device". However, it is really laggy. When...
  4. We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest

in XboX Insiders
    We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest: Edit: Update Times* Super, super apologize for the typo title, I understand how that's going to make this look ranty haha Edit 2: Wording Original post: I understand people will downvote/reply...
  5. Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...: I REALLY need help. Please someone help. 612eef52-a024-4890-947e-495c7fff97f1
  6. Game DVR 4K fix mentioned only for Skip Ahead, Delta and Omega. But was it really fixed?...

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR 4K fix mentioned only for Skip Ahead, Delta and Omega. But was it really fixed?...: People reporting in comments that it's still broken! For those in the mentioned rings, is this working?! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it: Downloading became very slow nowadays. The downlodings stucks and stops then starts again for around 20 seconds then again. The speed won’t go above 20 mbps. I have an 500 mbps internet...
  8. This game is really terrible lately with server problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game is really terrible lately with server problems!: Lately, last two weeks or so the problems with the games server has worsened to the point that you can not even play the game. You might connect, pick an area to play in, get your cards and start...
  9. This game is really terrible lately with server problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game is really terrible lately with server problems!: Lately, last two weeks or so the problems with the games server has worrsened to the point that you can not even play the game. You might connect, pick an area to play in, get your cards and start...
  10. Does the game(specifically Dragon's Teeth) feel really hard lately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the game(specifically Dragon's Teeth) feel really hard lately?: I've been playing a ton of Dragon's Teeth lately. I'm enjoying the maps and the game isn't glitchy at all. It's very smooth on a technical level but it just seems really difficult. It feels like I...