Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

Discus and support Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Talers-Username, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon trying I found out that they shortened the character so I went to the Microsoft website and paid for a name change. My name never updated on Xbox, so I un-enrolled and undownloaded the update. Being in the insider program brings back my changed gamertag.

submitted by /u/Talers-Username
    [link] [comments]

/u/Talers-Username, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Wotan-92D42AFD-FB9F- Win User

Mic stopped working all of a sudden!!! Please help

Ok, I know the one you're talking about. Have you checked to see if your controller needs an update? I'm not really sure what else it could be, other than maybe the mic just went bad.
  3. TMX boxburn Win User

HDD data transfer problem. HELP!!!

I'm not sure what else to suggest other than getting a new hard drive. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer this and help you out. I'm sorry that you are having this issue!
  4. vypr07 Win User

Halo 5 Update

Unfortunately, other than trying what Genesis suggested (wired), it's just a waiting game. Making sure that there is nothing else taking bandwidth could help as well, but with updates it means that the game isn't playable until fully updated.

Good luck, and hope it finishes soon for ya!
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Call me a noon but what exactly is the"Xbox 360 preview registration" all about?

You are basically testing new updates for the console before everyone else does.

You are not really supposed to do anything other than use your console as normal and when and if the time comes give your feedback.

Not entirely sure of what is included in the programme as i didn`t sign up, but apparently one of the benefits is you can now use up to 2tb of external storage on your 360 while the rest of us are stuck at 32gb.

There will be loads more info online of what the whole programme includes.
  6. TalkingDurrty Win User

Not Sure What To Do With Console (not sure what else to buy)

Yes. I actually figured it out, I just took out the hard drive and put it back in. Thanks though!!
Thema:

Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

1. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to... - Similar Threads - Really need help

2. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  3. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  4. I really need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really need help: Hey, I bought a new xbox 1 the other day and made a big mistake. I accidentally made another gamertag that I don't want, and I can't sign in with my old one. Since I can't sign in with my old one,...
  5. I really need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really need help!: So here’s my problem, my friend wants to buy me an Xbox gift card but it’s in pounds and I live in Ireland and the currency in Ireland is euro. They don’t have a credit card or an Xbox account so...
  6. I really need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really need help.: One of my friends has had my Xbox set as his home Xbox for about 2 months. Recently for about a week it's been unsetting him and every time we reset it it takes away one of his home Xboxs of the...
  7. REALLY NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    REALLY NEED HELP: My friend bought me a gift code for fortnite save the world and he bought another gift to another friend and me and his friend got THE SAME CODE so only one of us can use it...
  8. Really Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really Need Help: I need help. My xbox one got stolen and i need to know if theres a way i can track it myself. Going through the motions with local law enforcement isnt gonna help and I want my tv and xbox back....
  9. I really need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really need help.: One of my friends has had my Xbox set as his home Xbox for about 2 months. Recently for about a week it's been unsetting him and every time we reset it it takes away one of his home Xboxs of the...
  10. REALLY NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    REALLY NEED HELP: My friend bought me a gift code for fortnite save the world and he bought another gift to another friend and me and his friend got THE SAME CODE so only one of us can use it...