REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

Discus and support REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by enad2k, Sep 2, 2019.

1. enad2k
    enad2k Guest

REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

Hi All,

This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved.

First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated before, I can install other games off Xbox Game Pass for PC. It is just Metro Exodus for Windows that will not install.
    I get the aforementioned 0x80040154 error in my subject when I try the Xbox Beta App. And the Microsoft Windows Store says there Something happened on our end.

This really appears to be a Microsoft issue. I just am not having any success getting a tier 2 resource involved to look at this. So here goes attempt 3.

This time, I am going to put screenshots of my errors in this initial post. Hopefully, that will show the error as not being my PC or install. Please pay particular heed to the second picture from the Store where it says "Something happened on our end."

Thanks for everyone's ongoing help.

REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154 [​IMG]

REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154 [​IMG]

:)

enad2k, Sep 2, 2019
  2. enad2k Win User

Hi,

Yes, I have tried signing out and back in to the Xbox Beta App as well as uninstalling and reinstalling it then signing in fresh again.

Again, my thanks for everyone's suggestions, but this really seems to be a Microsoft issue.

-Best Regards.

Have you tried reloading you profile on the xbox app?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Have you tried reloading you profile on the xbox app?
  4. UnknonGamer Win User

STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

Try console companion its in the windows store.
  5. enad2k Win User

Hi,

The console companion app is already installed. It does not appear to have anything to do with the Xbox Beta App.

Let's see if I can put some screenshots here to help. Please look at the screenshots below.

As I have been saying, this looks like it's a Microsoft issue.

How do I get someone at Microsoft to look at this?

Thanks for your ongoing efforts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. enad2k Win User

I am stuck in tier1 purgatory.

Its Metro Exodus that is broken. I can download other games from the service. The MS store says "Trouble is on our end."

I have run thru faqs and troubleshooting guides, no difference.

Please escalate.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154 - Similar Threads - REALLY STILL BROKEN

2. XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?: XboxOne really supports 5Ghz? The question is I connect to the computer and my xbox, they are in the same place next to the modem and there is a lot of difference makes me think that it does not...
  3. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  4. Really??? Still have error code 8007065b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really??? Still have error code 8007065b: XBOX NEEDS TO FIX THERE S***!!!!!! IVE BEEN UNABLE TO CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE FOR 2 DAYS NOW!!! Error code 8007065b is till coming up!!! About to toss my X-one and 360 out the window and buy a...
  5. Still no fix on the audio/video being out of sync on Blu-Ray, really?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still no fix on the audio/video being out of sync on Blu-Ray, really?: Well, it's been over a month, probably close to a month and a half now since my Xbox has been out of sync when playing Blu-rays. I posted a thread about it and a lot of people just now started...
  6. Really big xbox live issue I still can't play with friends or appear online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really big xbox live issue I still can't play with friends or appear online: I just posted from rockisolid which is an Xbox live account I made years ago but plagues me as I don't know how to get rid of it now so just can use this account I've started playing elder...
  7. Playing on Easy but Escaping the railyard still really difficult

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing on Easy but Escaping the railyard still really difficult: Not convinced that playing on easy makes any difference as I had about 15 guys to deal with in the yard then about 4 or 5 cars chasing me and the helicopter to boot. How many guys are thier on...
  8. is there really still no way to just delete a gamertag from your microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there really still no way to just delete a gamertag from your microsoft account?: is there still no way I can delete my xbox live gamertag from my microsoft account even though I don't use said xbox live gamertag? 18648bd1-fd79-477d-906b-487498179aaa
  9. xbox elite controller?! really? three and still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller?! really? three and still not working: hello I got my third xbox one wireless elite controller (the two others are back in store waranty change) and still have some issue with the stiks. FIRST controller, left stick get stuck on the...
  10. I accidentally un enrolled from NXE and I really don't want to. It's still pending but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally un enrolled from NXE and I really don't want to. It's still pending but ...: So I was being a bit careless and un enrolled from the new dashboard but I really would rather not factory reset my console. It still says pending change so I was wondering how I could cancel the...