Really Ubisoft?

Discus and support Really Ubisoft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play my own music in game from the guide menu... I just get to use your selection? 56a8cfe5-5343-4e59-909e-55bbbc30d6ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WindlessWaif44, May 29, 2014.

1. Really Ubisoft?

I can't play my own music in game from the guide menu... I just get to use your selection?

:)

WindlessWaif44, May 29, 2014
  2. F7 Claw
    F7 Claw Guest
    i am really really really annoye!

RIGHT iv never been in a modded lobby... im in a team called Team Auto GG iv been grindin an grindin an i cant help if im better than the randies who are always reportin me now i k ow rhere is no proof od me doing that because its not true but through tou
    banned my acc tonight has prbably lost me ose to 1 thousand pounds!!! I want it sorted now my gt is Auto Monk sorted please iv bee banned from nookl reason an need t get on the grind!

F7 Claw, May 29, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, May 29, 2014
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Really XBOX....Really???

it is just a image he hosted on a image hosting site and put the code for it in his signature ;)
  5. Joshy Boyeeeee Win User

Really, Microsoft, really?

I know, but it won't update, it freezes at that point
  6. Smeg-205EF7C3-0BCB-4 Win User

Really, Microsoft, really?

You have to have the update to connect to Xbox Live.
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Really Battlefield? Really?

Shift Enter

Shift Enter

Shift Enter
  8. Sword Style Win User

Really Battlefield? Really?

Double, triple, quadruple spacing doesn't work me. I have to add a little - to separate the paragraphs
Thema:

Really Ubisoft?

1. Really Ubisoft? - Similar Threads - Really Ubisoft

2. I'm really liking the new menu design!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really liking the new menu design!: [IMG] submitted by /u/_SirRemix_ [link] [comments]
  3. Game DVR clips really inconsistent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR clips really inconsistent.: This has been a problem in the Xbox community for years. Basically, 5 minute clips are not working properly and they haven't been for so long, sometimes they will work and sometimes they won't. I...
  4. Xbox really laggy sometimes when i boot up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox really laggy sometimes when i boot up my Xbox one: My Xbox sometimes works fine when I boot it up sometimes it does not. I always realize this when I try to boot up a game and the game freezes and my dashboard is stuck and I can't do anything on...
  5. LFG and invites are really, really broken

in XboX Insiders
    LFG and invites are really, really broken: Anyone else having issues with LFG? Its been wack and i havent been receiving invites unless i restart my console every time i boot it up submitted by /u/TheMedic8826 [link] [comments]
  6. Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...

in XboX Insiders
    Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  7. I really wish the Conflict: Desert Storm series was backwards compatible on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really wish the Conflict: Desert Storm series was backwards compatible on xbox one: I really wish the Conflict: Desert Storm series was backwards compatible on xbox one 30be16eb-bf7f-48d6-b698-dc79701cc191
  8. PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....

in XBoX on Windows
    PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....: hi there , i had no problem downloading the Sim and no issues playing it either . just yesterday i was playing it and when i was finished it i turned it off . later that evening i tried to play...
  9. this audio system is not really right way do it

in XboX Insiders
    this audio system is not really right way do it: hi i don't like this audio setting not happy on dts x because it not have both atmos and dstx at same time submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  10. Ubisoft on E3 really had nothing to offer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ubisoft on E3 really had nothing to offer.: Ubisoft on E3 did not really have anything to offer besides Far Cry 5 that might be worth it a bit. 72b48a28-08d6-40e1-8f1d-68b97a06588e