Really Ubisoft?

Discus and support Really Ubisoft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play my own music in game from the guide menu... I just get to use your selection? 56a8cfe5-5343-4e59-909e-55bbbc30d6ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WindlessWaif44, May 29, 2014.

1. Really Ubisoft?

I can't play my own music in game from the guide menu... I just get to use your selection?

:)

WindlessWaif44, May 29, 2014
  2. F7 Claw
    F7 Claw Guest
    i am really really really annoye!

RIGHT iv never been in a modded lobby... im in a team called Team Auto GG iv been grindin an grindin an i cant help if im better than the randies who are always reportin me now i k ow rhere is no proof od me doing that because its not true but through tou
    banned my acc tonight has prbably lost me ose to 1 thousand pounds!!! I want it sorted now my gt is Auto Monk sorted please iv bee banned from nookl reason an need t get on the grind!

F7 Claw, May 29, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, May 29, 2014
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Really XBOX....Really???

it is just a image he hosted on a image hosting site and put the code for it in his signature ;)
  5. Joshy Boyeeeee Win User

Really, Microsoft, really?

I know, but it won't update, it freezes at that point
  6. Smeg-205EF7C3-0BCB-4 Win User

Really, Microsoft, really?

You have to have the update to connect to Xbox Live.
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Really Battlefield? Really?

Shift Enter

Shift Enter

Shift Enter
  8. Sword Style Win User

Really Battlefield? Really?

Double, triple, quadruple spacing doesn't work me. I have to add a little - to separate the paragraphs
Thema:

Really Ubisoft?

1. Really Ubisoft? - Similar Threads - Really Ubisoft

2. I have an Xbox 360, but there is a Xbox One game I really want to buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, but there is a Xbox One game I really want to buy: I have a question about whether or not you can play Xbox One games on an Xbox 360. I still have an Xbox 360 Kinect and I was wondering if I could play an Xbox One game on it because I have...
  3. Xbox is really, really slow right now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is really, really slow right now.: So I don't know why but my Xbox One is incredibly slow right now. It takes me anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour just to start my console. I keep getting the error code saying my Xbox dashboard...
  4. It works, but not really

in XboX Insiders
    It works, but not really: When I load xcloud, I can select a game and have stream load it, only to discover that none of the video works. I can hear audio and select sounds when I press the button and move the sticks....
  5. The Streaming over T-mobile really doesn't work (for me). Full bars of LTE+. You might not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Streaming over T-mobile really doesn't work (for me). Full bars of LTE+. You might not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joelk111 [link] [comments]
  6. Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?: I bought the very expensive Elite 2 Xbox controller. I was reading the warranty manual and it says that Xbox accessories only have a 90-day warranty. Does that include the Elite 2 controller? I...
  7. Really hate i cant customise the elite controller curves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really hate i cant customise the elite controller curves: I think its a big mistake not to let the customers edit the curves of the elite controller. They are useless now!!! Do we really have to use secondary hardware for a good curve while i already...
  8. Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sigmundslim [link] [comments]
  9. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

in XboX Insiders
    Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...: My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon...
  10. Ubisoft on E3 really had nothing to offer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ubisoft on E3 really had nothing to offer.: Ubisoft on E3 did not really have anything to offer besides Far Cry 5 that might be worth it a bit. 72b48a28-08d6-40e1-8f1d-68b97a06588e