Really weird colors going on here

Discus and support Really weird colors going on here in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Floppydonut123 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Floppydonut123, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Really weird colors going on here

/u/Floppydonut123, Jun 26, 2019
  2. exit23-4B0EC672-E2C5 Win User

What are the coolest dungeons/caves/ruins you have explored?

Blackreach is pretty weird. At least the colors look cool.
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

How to get metallic effect armour in MP

[quote user="LostKauz"]

I like to use all of the brightest colors. Any of the Metallic greens, blues, pinks and such are all good fun. Yellows get a little weird though (kinda "dirty" looking). A few Character Models won't go Metallic though (like the
    Quarian and Asari).

[/quote]

I am with you. I like all the really bright colorful options. I noticed some solors look much different in the game than they do in the color menu. Orange is a perfect example. Hard to get a nice bright colorful orange. You actully have to pick the brownish
    color to get orange. Its strange. So many games lack color and I always appreciate when games have a large palette of color. Especially with my brand new Sony Bravia LED 240hz 3D HDTV. The colors look incredible on this tv.
  4. Sleebz0rz Win User

I wish they allowed us to have weird hair colors and not just natural ones.
  5. Cohibaluvr Win User

color on the countdown screen

I've notice it as well....I even experience it staying in color thru out the countdown. Weird!
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Display problem (twice now...)

I'm thinking that there's an HDMI color issue going on.

Try this: Go to Settings --> Display & Sound --> Video Output

I left these settings mostly untouched, so here's my configuration:

• Display
      • TV Resolution: 1080p (this is the highest supported resolution of my TV)
      • TV Connection: HDMI (I'm only connected via an HDMI cable)
    • Video Fidelity
      • Color Depth: 24 bits per pixel
      • Color space: Standard
      • Allow 50Hz: (Unchecked)
      • Allow 24Hz: (Unchecked)
      • Allow 3D: (Unchecked)
    I'd especially play around with the "Video Fidelity" settings. This part could be the reason why you're getting weird colors. If you change a setting and your display goes blank, just wait a few moments and it will revert back to previous settings so you
    can see again.
Thema:

Really weird colors going on here

1. Really weird colors going on here - Similar Threads - Really weird colors

2. Really weird problem with Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really weird problem with Xbox one s: My controller’s left analog sick drifts but the problem goes away after a few days or a day sometimes. It has come but a few times but the weird also at random thing my right analog sick has...
  3. Xbox One acting really weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One acting really weird: Have owned my Xbox One S for a couple months, always worked fine. Went to play one day and everything was super laggy and unresponsive; I couldn't even operate the guide without it freezing. When...
  4. Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...: Hi, I will try my best to keep this clear and concise despite lots of information. In the last 3-4 days my Xbox is suddenly giving me odd error messages when trying to install or play certain...
  5. Xbox account really weird ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account really weird ****: Hi, Today, for the first time ever, I decided to set up my Xbox on Windows 10 account and have had nothing but problems with it. First, please allow me to give a little background information:...
  6. Really weird issue with console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really weird issue with console: My Xbox won't let my a button work. At first I thought it was my controller so I got a new one. Well still having the same issue. My Xbox turns on and my controller is fine. But I can't sign in or...
  7. I have this really weird problem/issue with my xbox live gold and online gaming and I can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have this really weird problem/issue with my xbox live gold and online gaming and I can't ...: whenever I try to play an online game that requires gold a screen comes up saying that I need gold but I already have Xbox live gold, anyway, when I click to buy more gold the purchase screen...
  8. Really weird connection problem :D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really weird connection problem :D: Hi when i try to connect with my xbox360 error message 80151904 is shown. i try every recomended solution on support page but nothing works :D weirder part is that when i set my network settings...
  9. Really weird question about Halo the master chief collection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really weird question about Halo the master chief collection.: So I ended up getting the Halo master chief xbox one bundle yesterday, with my parents not letting my play M games until I'm 18 even though I'm 16. They ended up looking the master chief up online...
  10. Really weird connection problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really weird connection problem.: We have three xbox 360s in our home. 2 are connecting without trouble. The third was too but is now doing all sorts of strange things. Sometimes, when testing xbox live connection, it shows...