Realm has lagged out due to lightning summon command block

Discus and support Realm has lagged out due to lightning summon command block in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my realm a friend built a lightning machine with command blocks and when i pulled the lever to activate it, it lagged me out. I’ve been trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mcvncontact, May 13, 2022.

1. mcvncontact
    mcvncontact Guest

On my realm a friend built a lightning machine with command blocks and when i pulled the lever to activate it, it lagged me out. I’ve been trying to join but no luck. Each time it lags me out and none of my friends can join either.

Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you very much

:)

mcvncontact, May 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Mcvncontact, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair.

Also, I would appreciate it if you can let me know what exactly happen whenever your friends try to join your realm?
  3. Unspoken Lies Win User

Looking for tips for Ornstein and Smough

I generally roll with the lightning ring with these two because their lightning butt slams deal some serious damage and the AOE if pretty big if you don't get out of the way in time.. also good to have a shield with high stability, and armor with lightning
    resist. Summon Solaire and other phantoms for assistance (there are usually quite a few summon signs at the bonfire before these 2).
  4. Unspoken Lies Win User

smough and ornstein NG+

I have noticed a lack of summon signs as I have increased my level, sucks because it gets harder especially in NG+! But yea summon Solaire, hit them with fire, and boost your lightning defense for when you smite one of them the other starts using lightning.
  5. y1nn Win User

point of being human?

To clarify on the co-op.

If your human, you can summon others to play with you.

When your undead you can't summon others into your realm but you can be summoned. (Leave a white soap marker)
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Minecraft summon command

Hiya Alan,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

For any in-game questions I recommend to check out the developers
    Forum Support
    page for more assistance.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Realm has lagged out due to lightning summon command block - Similar Threads - Realm has lagged

2. Minecraft be realms's chat is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft be realms's chat is not working: I bought realms for 10 members yesterday and opned the server. But everyone can't chat and post sign. We can't say anything. After the few hours all members can chating and post sign.. After...
  3. Minecraft realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms.: When my account migrated to Microsoft from Mojhang my realm disappeared. Still being billed but Mojang says they can't help. 554f2522-a2b2-48cf-b517-c4fd41b99d0d
  4. Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions: Hello there, So I am having an issue with joining my friend’s realm on Minecraft because it says that the permissions on my account don’t allow it (online safety, multiplayer restriction etc.)...
  5. Xbox MC realm club I’m unable to delete my realm club

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MC realm club I’m unable to delete my realm club: I already submitted some reports on the insider app but wondering if anyone knows a fix for my issue. I’m unable to delete my Xbox club its greyed out and cannot delete it. I contacted Xbox and...
  6. マインクラフトのREALMSのバグ

in XBoX on Consoles
    マインクラフトのREALMSのバグ: REALMSを現在使用中ですがいつの からか置き換えがまったくできなくなりました。 置き換えをクリックし「世界のエクスポートが完了しました」と出ている時点でアップロードを初期化中で固まってしまいそのまま放置するとエラーが発生しましたでワールド名は自分が決めた名前ですが完全に別のワールド(多分ランダ シード)が読み込まれます。 変化しているのはワールドの名前...
  7. Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup: So I was playing on the realm with some friends, died and lost everything in lava and noticed there was a 3 minute backup before. I attempted to upload it there but it failed, and then all of a...
  8. Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...: I have a Realms subscription so I can play Minecraft with a friend who lives across the country. Today when I logged in I couldn't access my realm as it is "Expired". However, I checked my account...
  9. Minecraft Realm Resets. Sometimes When Friends Go Into The Nether, it's like the Nether Has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Resets. Sometimes When Friends Go Into The Nether, it's like the Nether Has...: So ever since the bee update, my friends and I have been having an issue where the realm resets by itself or will crash and it will back itself up a few hours. One of my friends actually causes...
  10. Friend has updated version, cannot play on our Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend has updated version, cannot play on our Realm: My buddy signed up for Microsoft Insider Program, and it installed a Beta version of Minecraft. My other friends do not, and we have a Realm on version 1.2.3 my buddy just wants to play on our...