Realm minecraft

Discus and support Realm minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Bonjour, je ne peux pas creer de realm sur minecraft pe... Je reçois un message me disant de modifier les paramètres Microsoft... Je l'ai donc fait en... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sachabd44, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Sachabd44
    Sachabd44 Guest

Realm minecraft

Bonjour, je ne peux pas creer de realm sur minecraft pe... Je reçois un message me disant de modifier les paramètres Microsoft... Je l'ai donc fait en activant le multijoueur et l'adhésion au clubs... Ca ne marche toujours pas et c'est très énervant quelqu'un
    aurait il une solution ?

[Mod translation-Hello, I can not create realm on minecraft pe ... I receive a message telling me to change the Microsoft settings ... I did so by activating the multiplayer and club membership ... It does still not working and it is very annoying
    anyone have a solution?]

:)

Sachabd44, Feb 5, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

Realm minecraft

1. Realm minecraft - Similar Threads - Realm minecraft

2. Minecraft realms issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms issues: I have has issues with minecraft realms for a long time. I abandoned one of my accounts a day before writing this because there were unresolvable issues with it for some reason. On my new account...
  3. On my Xbox one on Minecraft the servers are not loading and realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox one on Minecraft the servers are not loading and realms: I have version 1.16.40 and when i got minecarft it says i need to change my settings so when i do ot still says the same thing. Also for servers its just all blank...
  4. Xbox One S - minecraft realm is not letting anyone join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - minecraft realm is not letting anyone join: I have a subscription for realm plus and a world we play on. Today NONE of us can access the world. I have checked NAT settings, firewalls, privacy settings and they are all good. Tried to close...
  5. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi! Im trying to make a realm on minecraft to switch my worlds from my windows 7 PC to my Nintendo Switch but every time i try to tap ‘Create Realm’ nothing happends, i can hear the sound effect...
  6. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: I bought a realm for me and my buddy on my xbox, It works great except or the fact that I can't access it unless i'm on my xbox. How can I access it on PC? 5ddb3294-306e-457f-bf07-7b676616a1fe
  7. minecraft realms not working and neither is website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms not working and neither is website?: so ive been trying to accept my brothers invite to a minecraft realm. when i press the accept tick it says that i need to change my multiplayer settings. ive seen a lot of people talking about...
  8. Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus: My son on my family account purchased Minecraft Realms Plus, but didn't see any indication that the purchase went through. So... he purchased it again. How does he get his money back for the...
  9. I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...: I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy settings of my Microsoft account but everything is set to allow 6dc33f22-1ebe-4cd2-a053-bee6806226b3
  10. Minecraft realms and internet

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft realms and internet: Hello! When I try to play minecraft realms on my pc the internet connection (only on my pc) becomes spotty and fails. No other game does this, and every other device is fine. Why is this...