Realm Of Wolves

Discus and support Realm Of Wolves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are an Xbox 360 clan recruiting players for Destiny to do the weekly raids and Nightfalls. Please be MATURE and RESPECTFUL. We are looking for...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CEPTORTRACE, May 10, 2015.

1. CEPTORTRACE
    CEPTORTRACE Guest

Realm Of Wolves

We are an Xbox 360 clan recruiting players for Destiny to do the weekly raids and Nightfalls.

Please be MATURE and RESPECTFUL. We are looking for...

• -Level 31-32 players
    • -Players with EXPERIENCE
    • -Player who get on Weekly
    Our clan page is here: IRON TEMPLE GUARDIANS Clan | Bungie.net

My Gamertag is:

Bungie.net username: LegendaryOHIO

:)

CEPTORTRACE, May 10, 2015
  2. Glitch/ Help

@MeanMint: I have 17 tamed wolves and I haven't seen any wolves as of late.

man of change, May 10, 2015
  3. NO Wolves or Cactus?

I also have no cactus but plenty of wolves I mostly found the wolves in forests like you said.

ShadowWo1fAlpha, May 10, 2015
  4. man of change Win User

Glitch/ Help

@MeanMint: I have 17 tamed wolves and I haven't seen any wolves as of late.
  5. Piztup- Win User

Wolves

Head for a woody section on any map, build a small shelter, stock up on bones, and wait. You will hear them barking after a while.
  6. UnchargedTerror Win User

Wolves

I have a save whereby I have a wolf trapped , all you have to do is feed it some bones, then reload. message me and I will help you sometime tonight but ATM i'm watching england v belgium!
  7. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

Wolves

[quote user="Commander Root2"]

Tried Dead Mau5 could not find anything

[/quote]

Might I suggest that in the future you provide a little information as to what the hell you're talking about? :D

-----------

There is a Minecraft thread running around here somewhere where people have been talking about various world seeds, some of which I'm sure were good for wolves.
  8. neilhorgan Win User

Wolves

yup, it's gotta be minecraft
Thema:

Realm Of Wolves

1. Realm Of Wolves - Similar Threads - Realm Wolves

2. Realms on minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms on minecraft PE: Im using an android and minecraft PE. So is my friend. We wanted to play in a multiple player world i created. I couldn't add her n couldn't even find her on my friends page. I tried to add a 2...
  3. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  4. Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch not working: So whenever I try to do anything related to MC Realms (Accept Invite, Create, etc) it gives me the same little error message about how "your account isn't set up correctly and blah blah go to this...
  5. Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server: Hey, i payed from subscribe minecraft realm. but he do not complet'ed payed & i and my friends do not invite on server realm [img] [img] 8758288d-b1de-402b-9ab5-5d9ec791bbbd
  6. Nintendo switch realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch realms: I am unable to create or join any realms on my Nintendo switch and all of the other people asking for help seem to get the same answer or some variation of it "go to xbox live setting and change...
  7. Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft: I'm trying to accept an invite from a friend to join his realm on Minecraft Windows 10. I receive the invite, but when I click the checkmark to accept, it gives me an error saying my account...
  8. Minecraft realms on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms on ipad: Hi So I am the parent of 2 children. Both kids have Microsoft accounts. Both have xbox accounts linked to the ms accounts and have profiles on the one xbox with me as parent controlling. I...
  9. Can't replace minecraft realm world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't replace minecraft realm world: Due to lockdown where i live, and my friend's birthday coming up, i figured me and some other friends would build a birthday party for her. it took almost 2 months, but we finished. and i used...
  10. I can't play realms in Minecraft on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play realms in Minecraft on my xbox: I am unable to join and participate in minecraft realms as a message comes up saying my privacy settings don't allow it. I have changed all my account setting to allow it but it still doesn't work...