Realms Creation problem

Discus and support Realms Creation problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to open realms in minecraft pocket edition and it says that: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by renz-EL, Mar 15, 2020.

1. renz-EL
    renz-EL Guest

Realms Creation problem

I am trying to open realms in minecraft pocket edition and it says that: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." How can I fix this problem
    because I do not know where to find this in the website.

:)

renz-EL, Mar 15, 2020
  2. ERDON Win User

Realms Creation problem

There is no such tab. This website doesn't even HAVE tabs. Can't you post a screenshot?
  3. schnurren Win User

Realms Creation problem

Hello renz-EL

Follow these instructions below that were extracted from
    this link
    :

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings

Privacy & online safety

Select account

Go to XBOX ONE (middle selection) settings

Allow multiplayer....(I allowed like everything here and it worked, but i think that was the key one)

(I also clicked friends on almost everything on the first selection (Privacy))

It took 1 minute to update.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Realms Creation problem

Try updating your account's privacy settings:

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.

3. Change all settings to Allow.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!

On Minecraft PE on Android you do NOT need an active Gold subscription. You'd only have to pay if you want to rent a Realm server.

But you need to make sure your online and privacy settings allow you to play online multiplayer on other platforms and that you are allowed to see creations of other people.
  6. x The Moses x Win User

WWE 12 Legends DLC date and patch date

im still having problems getting into community creations.
Thema:

Realms Creation problem

1. Realms Creation problem - Similar Threads - Realms Creation problem

2. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms: So I just bought a realm on bedrock, and ive invited my friends but when they accept the invite, it tells them they cannot join 86ad814b-490f-4988-97fc-e5f784d45905
  3. Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong: Submitted Mojang Support on 3/25/2020. Resubmitted 3/29/2020. I purchased Realms Plus on March 24th so my 10 year old could collaborate with friends during our "stay at home" order. He and was...
  4. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  5. Allow daughter to access Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow daughter to access Minecraft Realms: Hi, I'm getting really frustrated and confused about managing my daughter's child account in the whole Microsoft Live/XBox/Minecraft for Windows 10/Microsoft Family/Windows 10 soup. I'm...
  6. Realm won’t let me on after renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realm won’t let me on after renew: I just payed for the realm to be renewed on microsoft’s website and after the realm still says expired if anyone knows why tell 917cd611-a0ca-4754-9ab8-06981e911cd3
  7. I can't use my account to play in server or realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my account to play in server or realm: 1 years ago, i make xbox account to play in the server in minecraft. Until now i can't play on the server it is written "you cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up....
  8. I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.: After I paid for the realm I went to go play it and it hasn't appeared. I've restarted the game and looked online but I couldn't find a solution. a2f6ffac-9422-4a00-b6bb-281a71066e5c
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms: I'm trying to get a subscription for realms but it keeps saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please review and change your privacy settings...
  10. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Hi! I’m trying to extend my realm after the 30 day free trial, but when I add my address, there’s no option for Canada and that’s where I live. Is the extension only available in the US? Or am I...