Realms don't save progress

Discus and support Realms don't save progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played realms for about a week. With update 1.13 minecraft started bugging so much I thought i'ts normal. When I played one whole day and I log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MultiGamer2007, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Realms don't save progress

I've played realms for about a week. With update 1.13 minecraft started bugging so much I thought i'ts normal. When I played one whole day and I log out. On the next day I turn on the world and i was in place from yesterday soon morning I lost everything
    that I made this day.

:)

MultiGamer2007, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi you tring play in PC or Xbox? You tried make a new install to see if fix? If yes, I suggest you make a Report to the Developers Team
  3. Clara_lumia800 Win User

no update with update no minecraft xbox 360 edition

Hi! As by suggestion from Xbox support, I uninstalled the game. The guy from xbox support told me that if I always played online, all progress would have been saved and restored once I'd installed again the game.

Unfortunately it is not like that. I lost all my realms. Is there any chance to restore these realms? Thank you very much.
  4. Advantage Camo Win User

More on the faulty save system

I don't recall playing that long without a save progress.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Doesn't let me use Xbox live gold online!******>:/

If I do that it is not going to reset my online games data right ? i mean that as in ill Still have all my progression in online games saved?
    Your progress is saved doing this and it's also on the xbox servers to sync with. You don't lose progress.
  6. Soulmerc Win User

No acheivements unlocking for Minecraft

I just did the local save clear and still no progress made, i did try an acheivement again and it did not show up. Also no mods are installed, just playing on a realm that i paid for for friends.

Its i survival mode and no changes have been made to any settings. Its set to the default settings.
Thema:

1. Realms don't save progress - Similar Threads - Realms don't save

2. Minecraft Realm replace world broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm replace world broken: I recently bought Minecraft realms plus and I’m finished with a certain world so I tried to use the replace feature to replace the world with another pre built world and it says error over and...
  3. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Im trying to get realms on my nintendo switch but it keeps saying theres an issue with my privacy. I have checked multiple times and everything in my privacy is fine. Im signed in with my...
  4. realms on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    realms on minecraft: I NEED HELP!!!!!!?!!!!! the realms on my minecraft says its blocked and i have to go to this website to turn it on but i cant even find my way to the settings please help me. i need at leaste 10...
  5. Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch): Hello. I just purchased Minecraft Realms Plus. Everything worked fine except for when I try to upload a world to my realm. When I click "play on realm" It says "export in progress" then...
  6. Microsoft realms cancelled subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft realms cancelled subscription: I don't know if anyone can help. In March I bought a subscription to microsoft realms and my son started playing minecraft on it with a friend. In April I realised I already had a subscription so...
  7. Minecraft Realms - Severe Loading and Crashing Problems With my Realm! 1.16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms - Severe Loading and Crashing Problems With my Realm! 1.16: I have owned a 10-player Minecraft Realm for about 2 months now. Ever since, it has worked perfectly fine.... that was until Minecraft 1.16(the newest update) came out. Since then anytime I join...
  8. How to minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to minecraft realms?: I need a help for minecraft realms 68c8ece6-3a64-4501-9362-5066e5952859
  9. Multiplayer/Realms/Servers-Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer/Realms/Servers-Minecraft: Multiplayer/Realms/Servers wont work, its always worked before the 2020 Nether update.. Im not using a child account, i have it on Adult Defaults, ive changed my settings over 10 times doing what...
  10. minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms: el dia de ayer cree un reino con unos amigos pero mi amigo de playstation 4 no se puede unir ya hicimos de todo y nada mas no ¿qué se puede hacer? [Translation-Yesterday I created a kingdom...