Realms problem.

Discus and support Realms problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a realms but my world is of 1GB and when I try to download a backup it stays at 371 MB and it don’t let me, I already try by eliminating the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flow winner xD, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Realms problem.

Hi, I have a realms but my world is of 1GB and when I try to download a backup it stays at 371 MB and it don’t let me, I already try by eliminating the cache, or sign out and sign in in my account, I cancel the subscription and I pay it again and even with that it don’t let me, I am searching help from someone that know about this or already pass for this and get the answer, I don’t know what to do, thanks.

Btw I’m from PS5 I don’t know if that affect but anyways I say that.

Realms problem. [​IMG]

:)

Flow winner xD, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Problems with realms

Hi Chelseatame, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, you will be needing to reach out to Mojang since it's an in-game subscription on a different platform.

You can submit a ticket here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Realms Problem

Hello @XxApollo_GamingxX!

Please follow the steps below to change your privacy and safety settings:

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account
    2. Select your gamertag.
    3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select More links and then select Xbox settings.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change. You will need ”Join Multiplayer games” AND ”You can create and join clubs” both allowed on your account.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

For an in-depth look on how to manage your Online Privacy / Multiplayer settings via Xbox.com please go here.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Realms problem.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Flow

Please answer the following questions to assist you better:

May I know if you're able to test your realm with a different device? (Xbox, PC, phone or another PS)
    And, what about using a different wifi network?
    May I know if you tried reinstalling the game?

And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far besides the one described in your post?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  5. Jay S1928 Win User

Minecraft Relams

not a problem,

are you able to join other realms/server?
  6. OZHKI Win User

Minecraft Realms feed not working

Ugh i have the same problem too. My friend on PS4 can upload to the realm feed but me and my other friend(owner of the realm) both on PC cant upload to it...
Thema:

Realms problem.

1. Realms problem. - Similar Threads - Realms problem

2. "you dont have permission to purchase" minecraft realms problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    "you dont have permission to purchase" minecraft realms problem: "you dont have permission to purchase" pops up every time I go to buy a minecraft realm, and it says i need to get parent/guardian to approval to buy things. my age on my microsoft account is over...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem: My friend invited Minecraft Realm server to me, and I played at Realm server for several days. But today, I logged in to java ed but I cannot find the server at the Realm. I attach what I can see....
  4. Problems with realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with realms: Hi I'm having a problem with realms plus on my switch I've just renewed my 10 player realm as it ran out on 18/01/22 but its still showing as expired 8e580f1a-889f-41b7-a84a-9e8bdfc95e52
  5. Realms Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Realms Problem: So my friends are starting this realm, and they are inviting me to join, but if I click on the invite to accept it, it says there is something wrong with my Microsoft account. First, I play on...
  6. Problems with download my owned realm world on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with download my owned realm world on ps4: Hi :) i try to download my Realm to be able to clearout scamming without loosing the ability for rewards on the realm it self ( btw if the right person is reading this...: there is missing a more...
  7. Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4): So, i know it's strange to be asking a question related to PS4 on a Microsoft page, but, i need help. Every time my friend invites me to his realm, i get an error message that tells me my settings...
  8. Minecraft Realms sign up problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms sign up problems: PS4 (not xbox) - Iam trying to buy the monthly subscription to a Realm. I keep getting the error message saying I need to set up the multiplayer. I have no idea how to do this! I have tried...
  9. Minecraft Realms Plus Problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Problem.: I own an SMP named Da Bois SMP. The free trail ended on the 17th and then the £6.49 was deducted from my account of which i was fine with. The issue started when i opened minecraft on my PS4 and...
  10. Problem with my friend joining my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my friend joining my realm: My friend was unable to join my minecraft world, so I renewed my realm plus subscription to see if that helps and he still can not load on. Is there a fix for this?...