Realms

Discus and support Realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im playing on ps4 and it dosent let me play on realms it says you cannot play multiplayer games due to how your account is set up anyone know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsmailMiah, May 4, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. IsmailMiah
    IsmailMiah Guest

Realms

Im playing on ps4 and it dosent let me play on realms it says you cannot play multiplayer games due to how your account is set up anyone know how to resolve this issue

:)

2. bowski477 Win User

I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

5. Bentley Leach Win User

Minecraft can not join server

Was it in a regular server or a realm? realms you have to pay for.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10

Realms is available for Windows 10.

You will either have to buy a realm or join one of your friends realm. It will be under the friends tab in game.
Thema:

Realms

1. Realms - Similar Threads - Realms

2. Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open: My internet works fine we even restarted the router but it doesn't work at first the world couldn't upload since we wanted to convert a world we have been playing on to a realm so we can play when...
  3. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: I dont know where to find the option to change my online-security settings to change my settings so i can play on Minecraft realms. German: Ich weiß nicht wo ich die Option...
  4. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms: I want to play realms and it says I need Permission to join and then provides me with a link to change my account settings. When I click the link it does not do anything i cant change anything, it...
  5. My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...: As of the above, ive gone into my xbox online settings and multiplayer on my xbox series s. weve watched a load of of youtube videos on how to solve but none have worked. i have subscribed to xbox...
  6. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: I have the online switch subscription, but it just won't let me because of my account settings. I want to know how to change it so I can play with them. Please help...
  7. Minecraft realms not letting me sign in on switch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft realms not letting me sign in on switch.: So I have a friend who pays for a realm in Minecraft. We are using a nintendo switch to play. They pay for it every month. But for some odd reason they can never seem to get into the realm to...
  8. I can not join realms on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not join realms on Minecraft.: I have change my privacy settings but still nothing has changed, all I see is "you cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft accounts is set up". 62fd950a-7f37-490c-a714-7c5cb370b4e7
  9. Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up": I want to buy a realm so I can play my main world on my Switch when I'm not at home. However I can't even buy the realm in the first place because of how my "microsoft account is set up. please...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: When i log onto minecraft, there is no mention of realms anywhere therefore I cannot join them, is this because it is minecraft beta- if it is please tell me what i can do to resolve this issue,...