Realtek Audio Drivers

Discus and support Realtek Audio Drivers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox beta app pc and realtek apparently hate each other thanks to technical support and a review of my stability history AKTEK.exe if you have it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oldcynic6868, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Oldcynic6868
    Oldcynic6868 Guest

Realtek Audio Drivers

Xbox beta app pc and realtek apparently hate each other thanks to technical support and a review of my stability history AKTEK.exe if you have it is realtek crashing and blue screens your system have had the beta for nearly 6mths and the crashes just got
    worse.

However without realtek on my Asus motherboard checking my stability history I know it's only 24hrs but no crashes no critical failures no windows just stopped no AKTEK.exe faulty package failure.

Result so far beta app is purring like a dream and finally the outer worlds no longer crashes it also runs like it should.

Hope this helps others

Adrian

:)

Oldcynic6868, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Realtek Audio Drivers

Hi,

I would just like to point out to you and anyone else who reads this, the Beta app is just a front end or extension to the Windows Store, it's not like Steam or Origin.

You can see that here. Notice when doing a download via the beta app, that the download also shows in the Windows Store:

[​IMG]

In addition to the above, once you have downloaded a game fully, you don't actually need the app to be running in the background. You can close the app down and your game/s will still work.
  3. Oldcynic6868 Win User

Realtek Audio Drivers

This is to do with realtek .exe file crashes both game beta and windows and corrupts files. Where do I mention the Microsoft store. I also state that technical support are the ones who explained what the .exe is and that they know it causes this issue.
    This is a fix that's working where it wasnt before.
  4. Woodbane Win User

0xc1010090 Windows 8 tablet

Indeed, Dave's solution does appear to work correctly. This must therefore be an issue with the Realtek I2S driver that is bundled with the Intel Atom Z2760 drivers. So does Intel or Realtek fix this issue?
  5. RikudouLeon Win User

Forza Horizon 4 and other Microsoft apps audio not working in Laptop Speakers but works through HDMI output

Hey Lance,

Did all that, erased and reinstalled all NVIDIA drivers, tried the latest driver (ver. 430.39), didn't work, rolled back to my previous ver. 380 something driver, didn't work. All my (especially Microsoft) apps are up to date. Managed to fix my Skype audio
    tho, plugged in HDMI to a monitor with audio and now Skype also detects Realtek and made it my default. Forza Horizon 4 audio still didn't work however. It's really awkward to drift and tear your tires in the Scottish highlands without hearing it so, help?
  6. ULTraMAG1337 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection And Windows 8.1

I am also having this stuttering sound and lag issue after the 8.1 upgrade especially when auto(right click) moving a card to the foundation pile, the chime sound effect is inaudible most of the time and during the win animation. I thought it was a driver
    related issue but after subsequent video(Nvidia) and audio(Realtek) driver updates this issue still remains.
Thema:

Realtek Audio Drivers

1. Realtek Audio Drivers - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Drivers

2. Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio: I just need help setting it. So i just got a headset and well i connect it to the 3.5 and well i can hear out of the left just fine but the right i cant hear anything and the right play on the tv....
  3. I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...: This isn't happening when running other games or media apps. And I can't get rid of it, even doing a complete reboot, removing power cord. It's like the sound sometimes lags a bit, but the game...
  4. Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar: Hi, The issue originated from my inability to join xbox party chat. I have narrowed it down the issue is due to the fact that Xbox Game Bar is not detecting my Audio Input and Output devices in...
  5. Microsoft Edge's audio stopped to work on my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge's audio stopped to work on my Xbox: Audio started to not work on Microsoft Edge in my Xbox. It's not a problem of my headphones because I can listen to Spotify or simply in game sound, so I don't understand what's the problem. Any...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Audio Setting not working/updating

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Setting not working/updating: https://i.imgur.com/GOE7cT7.png When I screenshot this I had Google Chrome/Youtube, Spotify and Sea of Thieves running. None of them showed up and my overall volume does not change when I slide...
  7. Xbox One S Loses Video and Audio after 8 = 10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Loses Video and Audio after 8 = 10 minutes: My Xbox One S which I've been using since launch has developed a weird problem, after around 8 minutes the screen starts to flicker to black and the audio starts to cut out It progressively gets...
  8. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  10. Xbox audio headset issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox audio headset issue: Yes im having a problem with the audio coming from my headset that never was a problem before this xbox update. For example when im listening to music or watching a video it sounds like its...