Realtek Audio Drivers

Discus and support Realtek Audio Drivers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox beta app pc and realtek apparently hate each other thanks to technical support and a review of my stability history AKTEK.exe if you have it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oldcynic6868, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Oldcynic6868
    Oldcynic6868 Guest

Realtek Audio Drivers

Xbox beta app pc and realtek apparently hate each other thanks to technical support and a review of my stability history AKTEK.exe if you have it is realtek crashing and blue screens your system have had the beta for nearly 6mths and the crashes just got
    worse.

However without realtek on my Asus motherboard checking my stability history I know it's only 24hrs but no crashes no critical failures no windows just stopped no AKTEK.exe faulty package failure.

Result so far beta app is purring like a dream and finally the outer worlds no longer crashes it also runs like it should.

Hope this helps others

Adrian

:)

Oldcynic6868, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Realtek Audio Drivers

Hi,

I would just like to point out to you and anyone else who reads this, the Beta app is just a front end or extension to the Windows Store, it's not like Steam or Origin.

You can see that here. Notice when doing a download via the beta app, that the download also shows in the Windows Store:

[​IMG]

In addition to the above, once you have downloaded a game fully, you don't actually need the app to be running in the background. You can close the app down and your game/s will still work.
  3. Oldcynic6868 Win User

Realtek Audio Drivers

This is to do with realtek .exe file crashes both game beta and windows and corrupts files. Where do I mention the Microsoft store. I also state that technical support are the ones who explained what the .exe is and that they know it causes this issue.
    This is a fix that's working where it wasnt before.
  4. Woodbane Win User

0xc1010090 Windows 8 tablet

Indeed, Dave's solution does appear to work correctly. This must therefore be an issue with the Realtek I2S driver that is bundled with the Intel Atom Z2760 drivers. So does Intel or Realtek fix this issue?
  5. RikudouLeon Win User

Forza Horizon 4 and other Microsoft apps audio not working in Laptop Speakers but works through HDMI output

Hey Lance,

Did all that, erased and reinstalled all NVIDIA drivers, tried the latest driver (ver. 430.39), didn't work, rolled back to my previous ver. 380 something driver, didn't work. All my (especially Microsoft) apps are up to date. Managed to fix my Skype audio
    tho, plugged in HDMI to a monitor with audio and now Skype also detects Realtek and made it my default. Forza Horizon 4 audio still didn't work however. It's really awkward to drift and tear your tires in the Scottish highlands without hearing it so, help?
  6. ULTraMAG1337 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection And Windows 8.1

I am also having this stuttering sound and lag issue after the 8.1 upgrade especially when auto(right click) moving a card to the foundation pile, the chime sound effect is inaudible most of the time and during the win animation. I thought it was a driver
    related issue but after subsequent video(Nvidia) and audio(Realtek) driver updates this issue still remains.
Thema:

Realtek Audio Drivers

1. Realtek Audio Drivers - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Drivers

2. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Headphone audio via Chatpad not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Headphone audio via Chatpad not working: Hi. I have the XBox Elite Series 2 controller. When connecting headphones directly to the controller 3.5mm jack, they work fine. When one connects a Chatpad to the controller, then plugs in the...
  3. FIFA 20 audio sometimes lags. Probably related to audio files being loaded during gameplay....

in XboX Insiders
    FIFA 20 audio sometimes lags. Probably related to audio files being loaded during gameplay....: This issue happens much more when playing FIFA. And only during the gameplay, where lots of audio files are loaded. Crowd, match sounds, commentators. It's like Xbox One is lagging to load these...
  4. Audio issues in party play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues in party play: Hello everyone. I'm trying to play COD war zone with some friends. I can hear them, but they can't hear me. I've tried different controllers and different headphones. Nothing seems to work. When...
  5. Xbox is borderline unusable now due to 2 second audio delay.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is borderline unusable now due to 2 second audio delay.: I had already reported it but wasn’t to post as well to see if anyone else is having issues. Everything was fine last night but starting when I turned on my Xbox today any sound has about 2...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta) not detecting Mic (Audio Input Device)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta) not detecting Mic (Audio Input Device): For some reason, the Beta app, the Companion app or Game Bar app does not detect my microphone input. It seems to work find on Discord, Skype, Zoom, OBS, etc. There are no signs of any issues in...
  7. Headset audio cutout during update/download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cutout during update/download: One day while casually playing with some friends, all at once my audio started cutting out, game and chat both. I assumed it was my controller and unplugged it and plugged it back up. The cutout...
  8. Game crashing/audio cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashing/audio cutting out: Hello, First time posting here. I've had an Xbox one S for a few years and everything has been working fine until about 1-2 weeks ago where I will be playing multiple games and experiencing...
  9. headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio problem: so i got a new headset and it worked fine for the first day but now its not working. i noticed that in the top right when its plugged in it shows a mic with a line through it and i cant change...
  10. Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.: Hello. I purchased the Microsoft headset recently. The first time I used it the mute button on the audio adapter light up (to show muted) and it also showed on the screen that the headset was...