Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room

Discus and support Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Joker7175 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Joker7175, Feb 8, 2020.

1. /u/Joker7175
    /u/Joker7175 Guest

/u/Joker7175, Feb 8, 2020
  2. PwcrLinux Win User

I need to find the serial number on my box 360

I recommend take the photo of serial #, Product # and photo of console. That I saved onto my phone and transfer to the computer to keep the record of serial into the Cloud storage server.. you can use cloud server anywhere from your phone or computer to
    get the photos of your products..
  3. Allas13 Win User

What content would you like to see on Mixer?

Talk shows and realtime news
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass) Save File Sync Issue

Some times the server can have some insues to update the data in realtime, that depends of the networks and that can be the problem. Try use the DNS 8.8.8.8 and check the update of the Saves online. I Suggest you first look and report the insues to the
    Game Developer team
  5. Reklaw X Win User

What was your favourite game at E3 and why?

Pso2, I've been wanting to play that for forever.
  6. Xendrago Win User

Game Room Servers

Yes. That would be something great not just for Game Room but also many other discontinued games, like you said.
Thema:

1. Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room - Similar Threads - Realtime photo PSO2

2. Photo Upload Problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Photo Upload Problems?: Hello I am having an issue where every time I attempt to change my gamerpic to a custom one I keep getting a message saying, Sorry we can’t upload the gamerpic now and try again later, has anyone...
  3. Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?: For some reason when I try using a custom image, the xbox app says "Sorry we cannot upload this picture right now, try again later." This has happened to me a few times over the span of a few...
  4. I can't change the photo on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't change the photo on ios: is that my app already works and I wanted to change the photo but it won't let me and well I wanted to know why thank you 043ac7fe-f3c1-49f6-9785-8a478fc3388a
  5. FH4 Not available - photos, blueprints, auctions, liveries - VIP

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Not available - photos, blueprints, auctions, liveries - VIP: Dear community, please help me to get some clue about the situation. For two weeks suddenly I can't open Auction House, save photos, use custom blueprints and liveries. No one answers on...
  6. My photos are not showing up in OneDrive when I want to change my Gamer Picture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My photos are not showing up in OneDrive when I want to change my Gamer Picture.: I have looked it up and nothing came up. Please help! 676e9b5d-dd18-4c4f-9888-23fc081f5b48
  7. My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...: For some reason the picture wont upload if you need the picture text me on Instagram@willdroid07 7e5f4e50-cd4a-4822-8a9c-82d8e8b3fc56
  8. Leaked photo series x ports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leaked photo series x ports.: Just remember that this leak should be taken with a grain of salt. However, if it is real, one thing I’m noticing is no HDMI input, just an output Yes, the absence of a HDMI input does seem...
  9. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  10. Photos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Photos: Hi and thanks for your help, I can put pictures on USB Flash Drive from the computer then take the USB Flash drive to the xbox 360 and I cant see some photos. There is a x on the tv screen, and...