Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a gamer that loves the Tomb Raider franchise by Square Enix. I had just started to play the third game which is Shadow of The Tomb Raider.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmmoPack64, Feb 23, 2020.

1. AmmoPack64
    AmmoPack64 Guest

Hello,

I'm a gamer that loves the Tomb Raider franchise by Square Enix. I had just started to play the third game which is Shadow of The Tomb Raider. I enjoyed playing the game so much that I full-on played it non-stop for a whole day. I had progressed so far that
    I had reached the checkpoint right before the ending boss fight. I was too tired to continue so I went to sleep to recharge and get ready for the boss fight. The next time I got on it said that there was an error and I had to purchase the game. Now I knew
    that I had legally owned the game because I've purchased the Xbox one game pass but I still went to store and clicked on the game. The preview video played for like a second before going pitch black and I couldn't see anything. I then did some research online
    to see if anyone had the same problem until I saw that it had been removed from the Xbox game pass.

So my questions are:

1. What was the reason for removing the game from the Xbox Game Pass?

2. If the third game of Tomb Raider was removed, why wasn't the other two removed as well?

3. Is there any plan for it eventually returning to Game Pass?

4. Was the error in the store intentional or not?

5. Is my progress in the game lost because the game had gotten removed?

This was really crappy timing for me and I'd love to finish the game eventually.

Thanks for reading and please respond as soon as possible.

-Ammo

:)

AmmoPack64, Feb 23, 2020
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Shadow of the tomb raider stopped working

Shadow of the Tomb Raider has been removed from game pass these days and it is no longer available. If you want to keep playing, you have to purchase the game.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Dang!! Its gone? That is in my backlog still lol
  4. Tomesso Win User

Maybe we gonna get the definitive edition soon.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

They are constantly adding new games and removiing some, itll be apart of there contract
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

It is sad when we lose a game from Game Pass. It's similar to Netflix's movies. Xbox and the developer make an agreement on the inclusion of their game. Sometimes like Netflix we'll lose something we've been waiting to binge.
Thema:

1. Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Reasons Behind Removing

2. Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.: This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call...
  3. Uninstalled Games for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Games for no reason: Hello, I am wondering what just happened. I was in the middle of watching youtube and then it just closes and then I can't open because it said you don't own this app and you need to install it. I...
  4. Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?: So I have been at this for multiple months now, and no matter what I do I can’t get a response to my emails. Back in December my account was hijacked from what I can tell, as it was fine one day...
  5. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console banned for no reason: I just got done speaking to one your xbox Microsoft employees and she doubled checked her data base and found no reason why my console was banned. I need this fixed asap. I didn't violate any...
  6. How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason: So I got reported for no reason and this not fair if you guys don't fix that i'm switching to ps4 ea8fdc3a-03a7-4120-a615-8b3e002d9020
  7. High ping/latency on my xbox one for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping/latency on my xbox one for no reason: Hi all, Hoping I can get some support. For whatever reason, when I moved into my new place, i have high latency on my xbox. I have the second highest internet package you can buy from my isp....
  8. Xbox controller keeps turning off my Xbox for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps turning off my Xbox for no reason: For some random reason my xbox one wireless controller turned off my xbox mid game and also every time I change my battery pack it turns my xbox of for no apparent reason can anyone help?...
  9. What is the reasonning behind not having preorders counting toward the VIP rank ?

in XBoX Rewards
    What is the reasonning behind not having preorders counting toward the VIP rank ?: Because I can't really see it :p You should only have to give the points at the launch of the game if the preorder is not cancelled. Right now we are either missing some cool promotion/DLCs or...
  10. Lifetime ban with no reason behind it ! HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lifetime ban with no reason behind it ! HELP: Hi, So everything started when I got my communication ban this week. I made a Case Review about it to see the reasoning behind it and when I went to see response, I saw that I was banned till...