Reboot Xbox now it won't stay on or show up

Discus and support Reboot Xbox now it won't stay on or show up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I went to my Xbox one setting and did a reboot but did the option of keeping all my apps and games option.. After the reboot now my Xbox one won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheOneLyricist, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Reboot Xbox now it won't stay on or show up

So I went to my Xbox one setting and did a reboot but did the option of keeping all my apps and games option.. After the reboot now my Xbox one won't stay on or show up on the TV anymore.. I got the dust out and switched the power supply and still won't
    stay on or show up on TV.. I even turn the Xbox on its side for better ventilation afterwards and it stays on for 10 maybe 15 seconds then turn off.. Power supply light is orange when it's off and white when it's on

:)

TheOneLyricist, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Reboot Xbox now it won't stay on or show up

1. Reboot Xbox now it won't stay on or show up - Similar Threads - Reboot won't stay

2. Using W10 Xbox app to type for XB1 requires XB1 reboot.

in XboX Insiders
    Using W10 Xbox app to type for XB1 requires XB1 reboot.: I've noticed the last major update that the feature of using the Windows 10 app to type on the Xbox never works from instant on mode anymore. Every single time it just won't have the text input...
  3. Unable to launch any game even after reboot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch any game even after reboot: Was playing Shadow of Tomb Raider a few hours ago and now the game refuses to launch. Rebooted the Xbox One X and tried it again without any luck. All other games installed also do not launch....
  4. Xbox keeps turning itself on and rebooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning itself on and rebooting: Hello, we’ve tried pretty much everything we can but it still keeps happening. Some situations where it keeps happening is, i’ll turn off the xbox and ill sit there in dead silence and about 2-3...
  5. Hulu Still need a Full Hardwear Reboot to Run.

in XboX Insiders
    Hulu Still need a Full Hardwear Reboot to Run.: It's been a month since I've reported this issue, and the dashboard has gone live. Yet I still can not run Hulu without first restarting my Xbox after failing to run Hulu. I even tried...
  6. Constantly have to hard reboot to play games....

in XboX Insiders
    Constantly have to hard reboot to play games....: Anyone else running into this? I can play fine and then when I come back the next day, I get errors that the game took too long to start (as it loads the audio behind this message) and have to...
  7. After latest update, Dolby Atmos for Headphones reverts to Windows Sonic after reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest update, Dolby Atmos for Headphones reverts to Windows Sonic after reboot: After the latest firmware update, Dolby Atmos for Headphones reverts to Windows Sonic after rebooting my Xbox One X. Also, when I try to change it back to Dolby Atmos, it shows the "You need to...
  8. Xbox One X won't load read discs unless I hard reboot if Energy Saver power mode is enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X won't load read discs unless I hard reboot if Energy Saver power mode is enabled: As the title states: If I have my Xbox One X set up with Energy Saver power mode, discs won't read. It makes the sound as if it's reading the disc, but when I run the game, I get an error screen...
  9. Brand new out of the box, the xbox one won't accept my wifi password and keeps rebooting. Bad ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new out of the box, the xbox one won't accept my wifi password and keeps rebooting. Bad ...: The xbox is plugged in with power and the HDMI cable to the tv. I get to "which one is yours" and enter in the wifi password, then the console reboots and continues to reboot randomly. I even...
  10. Tired of rebooting my XB1 cuz MS won't fix the chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tired of rebooting my XB1 cuz MS won't fix the chat: In what decade does MS plan on fixing the contoller/headset adapter/chat issue?? I am getting quite tired of having to reboot my XB1 console pretty much every other time I decide to plug in a...