reboot

Discus and support reboot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me if it is possible to do a hard reboot on the xbox one please? Don't want to lose my saved data but black flag wont load past the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheMarkOfPower, Jan 28, 2014.

1. reboot

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to do a hard reboot on the xbox one please? Don't want to lose my saved data but black flag wont load past the start screen

:)

TheMarkOfPower, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Ferrobbra
    Ferrobbra Guest
    Reboot the game Reboot

I know years ago they came out with the Video Game "Reboot" but the Technology wasn't enough back then. I think with all the advances that have been made, there holds the potential for The game to be brought out with the next gen system, With MMORPG format.
    What do you think Ladies and Tools?

Ferrobbra, Jan 28, 2014
  3. y3ivan
    y3ivan Guest
    reboot,games

conker, who doesnt love the foul mouth squirrel.

Stubbs the zombie: rebel without a pulse.

mechwarrior

y3ivan, Jan 28, 2014
  4. reboot

To do a hard reboot, hold your finger on the white Xbox button on the front of the one for approx. 15 to 20 seconds. You will hear some beeping and the Xbox will hard reboot.

I2th Conspiracy, Jan 28, 2014
  5. I2th Conspiracy Win User

reboot

To do a hard reboot, hold your finger on the white Xbox button on the front of the one for approx. 15 to 20 seconds. You will hear some beeping and the Xbox will hard reboot.
  6. Weezer-BA45733F-AA21 Win User

Console Rebooting

I did a factory reset and set my options back to instant on and have not had the problem.

Thanks for the info Mythreign
  7. Weezer-BA45733F-AA21 Win User

Console Rebooting

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

The issue still exists with the console. It seems about ever 3rd to 4th time I start the console is shuts down. I then restart the console at which time it reboots to the xbox home screen instead of going directly to television.
  8. AndersonMR Win User

Xbox Reboot

C0ncept2, I really appreciate your answer. There isn't a yellow exclamation on my profile. But apparently the problem was solved. The problem was my download queue. I delete all download and the box doesn't reboot anymore. I will do one download at time
    to check the problem.

Thank you,
  9. c0ncept2 Win User

Xbox Reboot

Hi Prior, go to where your profile is saved, ie: Hard drive or USB drive where your profiles are saved. Look for a Yellow exclamation point on that profile. If it does show that icon, it means the profile is corrupt. Choose delete PROFILE ONLY, Do not choose
    profile and items, just the profile alone. Then reboot the 360 and redownload a new copy again of that profile and see if that helps you.
Thema:

reboot

1. reboot - Similar Threads - reboot

2. Console unable to read disc (license error) unless console is rebooted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console unable to read disc (license error) unless console is rebooted: Hi After installing a recent update to my Xbox One S my games no longer start from disc without rebooting the console first, displaying the unable to verify license message. If I switch the...
  3. Will blackout from call of duty: black ops (reboot) in the future timeline of 2020 will be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will blackout from call of duty: black ops (reboot) in the future timeline of 2020 will be...: Not much leaks of call of duty: black ops (Reboot) in the present timeline of 2020. 9bfaa372-c2cf-4024-9b23-65435a2a4a55
  4. Dev mode, nothing working after reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev mode, nothing working after reboot: So I put my xb1 in dev mode. Sideload a bunch of programs apps and such. Everything works. I saw a few mentions in retroarch threads about having to reinstall after a power off... But all my...
  5. A rather serious bug involving a reboot loop on Home(Alpha/One X)

in XboX Insiders
    A rather serious bug involving a reboot loop on Home(Alpha/One X): I'm in Alpha Insider on an Xbox One X. Since the past update whenever closing an app like YouTube the entire Home reboots and then goes into a black screen. If you press the guide button and try...
  6. Xbox one X shut off and rebooted on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X shut off and rebooted on its own: About a month ago, I joined the Xbox insider preview program. Today, I turned my Xbox one X on to begin playing games, but only seconds after I turned it on, the screen went black, my controller...
  7. Why does xbox companion always require a reboot?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does xbox companion always require a reboot?: It seems like every other time I launch the xbox companion app it just hangs. I have to reboot my windows 10 machine to fix it. Why isn't it more reliable? Why doesn't it time out gracefully and...
  8. Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...

in XboX Insiders
    Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  9. Hard Reboot xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Reboot xbox one: Does a hard reboot where you hold the power button for 10 secs till the xbox turns off does that revert any of the console system settings ? 4003d8e3-bb77-4f28-a38a-97951a8be884
  10. Reboot InfoGamer 2019 - Croatia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reboot InfoGamer 2019 - Croatia: It is the greatest gaming show in the Balkan region. It is held in Zagreb Croatia. I am so excited because the xbox will be for the first time presented in the region with 10 Xbox one X machines...