rec room

Discus and support rec room in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i dont know if you can help but in rec room i can only friends and nobody else i checked in the settings and i should hear everyone is there something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HollandMehr, Apr 5, 2021.

1. HollandMehr
    HollandMehr Guest

rec room

i dont know if you can help but in rec room i can only friends and nobody else i checked in the settings and i should hear everyone is there something you can do about it?

:)

HollandMehr, Apr 5, 2021
  2. KeithFranklin Win User

2 xbox ones in one house. can i share games

Not sure about that we have multiple Xbox 360s in our house and I know other people that do as well. We fully intend to put one in our family room and our basement rec room.
  3. ncgfuelld Win User

Anyone else ready to GIVE UP!

E L N I Ñ O = 11 feet of snow, an NO end in sight! my basement/ Rec Room windows are blocked by a HUGE pile of snow
  4. FueledRockets Win User

Microsoft really needs to force devs how to implement Kinect!

maybe they need to make a "Baby Xbox.5 " with Kinect an all that other garbage an leave out CORE gamming alone! I buy games to play on a controller, not to stand in my living room or rec room waving my arms around like an idiot FOR all of Microsoft to see.
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Anyone else ready to GIVE UP!

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

E L N I Ñ O = 11 feet of snow, an NO end in sight! my basement/ Rec Room windows are blocked by a HUGE pile of snow

[/quote]

11 feet? Daaayyyyuuummmmm!
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

rec

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you're inquiring about uploading from your console, this is no longer a feature that's supported and we recommend reaching out
    https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en#topic=7505892 for information on this. Be sure to check that out.
Thema:

rec room

1. rec room - Similar Threads - rec room

2. Rec Room

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rec Room: I recently got rec room and everytime i launch it now it says cant connect to rec.net notifications. Help 51df6b12-ad0c-4d7b-94ac-302d1ad98063
  3. When 4k 60fps rec FIX will come to Omega Ring?

in XboX Insiders
    When 4k 60fps rec FIX will come to Omega Ring?: Hi! I'm aware that Alpha and Beta rings got a fix for 4k 60fps rec issue. But since i'm in insider only for about 1.5 months i'm stuck with Omega. I really need that Fix (i have yt channel). I...
  4. Will 4k and 60 fps rec will ever be fixed on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will 4k and 60 fps rec will ever be fixed on Xbox?: Hi! I bought Xbox One X over PS4 Pro (i still have original Xbox One) ONLY cause of this feature (4k capture). I was waiting for about 3 months, and still no fix for it (funny thing that they...
  5. Looking for a team to play ProAm/ Rec

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a team to play ProAm/ Rec: I am looking for team to play with in the evenings to build up past an allstar2 level. I am a 97 OVR shot creating playmaker with max badges. I like to say defense and pass. I am not the best...
  6. Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file: Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file in e:\系统截屏录屏\Captures 16f15af8-ebce-4e20-a08e-815bdad5f3c3
  7. Missing classic helmet rec pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing classic helmet rec pack: Missing classic rec pack for halo 5 after watching e3. Had my account synced with mixer. Thank you 6c7f3032-f228-4879-bc4e-e7eb1de15394
  8. I did not get the rec pack of voices of war

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get the rec pack of voices of war: hello xbox I want to report that the rec pack voices of war has not arrived, since on April 15 I saw the whole stream of the halo world championship final and I have not received anything....
  9. VOICE REC pack Halo 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VOICE REC pack Halo 5: I have seen the finals on mixer but i don t received the voice pack yet Thanks Gamertag e186c0df-b875-4ce3-8b2f-1eaf738ebc01
  10. Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file: Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file in e:\系统截屏录屏\Captures 16f15af8-ebce-4e20-a08e-815bdad5f3c3