receipt for robux

Discus and support receipt for robux in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant find the receipt for the robux i purchased in december 2019 and it was five bucks for it and i bought it on my xbox so please get my receipt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlertTrack100, Aug 9, 2020.

1. receipt for robux

i cant find the receipt for the robux i purchased in december 2019 and it was five bucks for it and i bought it on my xbox so please get my receipt

:)

AlertTrack100, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

receipt for robux

3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

5. AlertTrack100 Win User

Roblox

I can't log into my roblox account so I asked for help, but I need a purchase receipt. But I can't because I no longer have an Xbox. What do I do?
    I need my robux purchase history but it not in the history and I need it to get my account recovered or it will be lost forever
  6. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Buy Robux with MS $

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

here
    to purchase the Robux. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the Robux on and the Robux will be added to that Microsoft account.
Thema:

receipt for robux

1. receipt for robux - Similar Threads - receipt robux

2. Roblox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox purchase receipt: I was trying to assess an old roblox account of mine but i don't know the password. I contacted roblox and they told me to send them a picture of my Roblox purchase receipt and sent me a link to...
  3. Roblox Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Xbox purchase receipt: Hello Xbox, I was thinking about my old account i made in 2016 in the game called Roblox i tried signing in but forgot the password. I contacted roblox support, They said "Please reply to this...
  4. Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Roblox Purchase Receipt: Hello, Several years ago I purchased Roblox for my son on our Xbox One console. In order to play Roblox you have to set up your own personal gamer tag account. That is how each player has a name...
  5. Xbox game receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game receipt: Hi! Does anyone know how to require a game receipt that you can't view due to its purchase being long ago? A game receipt is required for me to reset a password on my Xbox Roblox account....
  6. roblox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox purchase receipt: i created an account on roblox a while ago but i forgot the password. i contacted roblox support and they said i need a roblox xbox purchase receipt to prove my ownership of the account, but when...
  7. How do you you get a screenshot of a purchase receipt for roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you you get a screenshot of a purchase receipt for roblox: Just recently I decided I wanted to try and link my roblox account to my phone so I watched some YouTube videos and all of them told me I need to unlink my account so unknowingly that is what I...
  8. Gift card lost receipt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card lost receipt: I won a gift card for 3 months of Xbox Live but it didnt not come with a reciept with the 25 digit code and Im not able to get the original purchase information. I spoke with customer service on...
  9. Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox purchase receipt: Somewhere around in late 2019, i accidentaly unlinked my roblox acount on xbox and didnt know what the password was to get back in. So i went to contact roblox support and they told me to give...
  10. Roblox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox purchase receipt: Hi I'm trying to find a purchase receipt for my son for roblox he downloaded for free 18 months ago. I cant find it in my order history it only has physical gift cards I've applied and robucks...