Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

Discus and support Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

/u/MDKCODE187, Jul 29, 2019
  2. GrowlingYapper Win User

No applicable forum - Site Issue

If I read message while in Xbox live it will still show I have a message, when I go to my Xbox one console and read the message it clears it from Xbox live
  3. lightsup55 Win User

When will i get my Xbox Quest reward?

I'm not from support, but...

Have you ever noticed after reading all of your messages on Xbox One and there are still some unread messages (there is still a number next to the Messages tab icon)?

Messages you receive directly from Xbox Live can be found on the Xbox One guide from the
    Messages tab icon (may or may not have a number on it) under
    Messages from Xbox Live
    . If you have any new unread messages there, it'll say
    New Messages from Xbox Live instead.

Note: If you use the Xbox app or Xbox One SmartGlass app on Windows 10 (including Windows 10 Mobile, Android, and iOS), you'll need to
    look for a message from a user called Xbox Live. You cannot bring up their profile, invite them to a party/game, mute, or block them. The only option is to delete the message. No worries as
    these messages are official and come directly from Microsoft.

Hope that helps a little.
  4. ZombieTron Win User

a Message from 'LIVE' ?

We've received a message from LIVE, on Xbox.com it says we can read the message on the Xbox, but on the Xbox the message has no content. The message is there, but is empty.

Anyone else recieved these?
  5. JoshManU15 Win User

Preview program issue

If you actually read my post I said I was ACCEPTED but I didnt receive the message from Xbox Live
  6. Mister Maka Win User

X-Box Live......

Heya OdinFinny.

Sorry about the Xbox Live troubles! Are you still having troubles signing into Xbox Live or has the issue cleared up for you? Let us know if you're still not able to sign in into Xbox Live and what the error message you're receiving is.
Thema:

Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

1. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one... - Similar Threads - Received message live

2. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments]
  3. received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites

in XBoX on Consoles
    received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites: Today I have received spam messages thing to get me to visit a webcam site. Something needs to be done about this. I'm assuming all a large part of the Xbox community are people under the age of...
  4. Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live: Forth time asking for help. Are these forums monitored? I can't send or receive messages on Xbox Live. This happens on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android app. I get the error message "Something...
  5. Can't send or receive messages - Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or receive messages - Xbox Live: Hello, I can't send or receive messages on Xbox live. This happens on console, the app, and on Windows 10. When i try to send a message it says "Something went wrong. Message didn't send."...
  6. Não consigo receber mensagem na live [Translated - I can not receive a live message ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo receber mensagem na live [Translated - I can not receive a live message ]: Detalhes [Translated - Details] c1a93cd9-011c-4bc5-93b3-46054e506dc7
  7. Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages: I just realized that my Live messages are gone. I'm supposed to have the codes on the message center but this morning it was no longer showing and I have not redeem the codes yet. Please help....
  8. Received codes through LIVE messages Late last year, unable to use.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received codes through LIVE messages Late last year, unable to use.: Received codes through LIVE messages Late last year, was using LFG at the time so was receiving lots messages and the code messages were gone before I could use them. Wondering if they can be...
  9. Received this message from xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received this message from xbox live enforcement team: Screenshot 1/20/2017, 11:25:04 PM Activity Detail :- A screenshot created by this account was found to be inappropriate. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech,...
  10. Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that is not ...: Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that the card is not valid. What can I do about it? ece44388-f56d-4ce9-9d2e-fe189c31c2ce