received a message from xbox live saying I was receiving a 6.50 credit for a recent transaction

Discus and support received a message from xbox live saying I was receiving a 6.50 credit for a recent transaction in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i received a message from xbox live saying I was receiving a 6.50 credit for a recent transaction but I didn't get the credit. The last time I got this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vongola III, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Vongola III
    Vongola III Guest

received a message from xbox live saying I was receiving a 6.50 credit for a recent transaction

i received a message from xbox live saying I was receiving a 6.50 credit for a recent transaction but I didn't get the credit. The last time I got this message I got the credit this time it didn't work don't know why. still had 30 cent left from the first
    credit I got mabey that had somthin to do with it but I cant spend 30 cent on the marketplace.

:)

Vongola III, Apr 4, 2015
  2. leftswifty
    leftswifty Guest
    never giving promototional credit

Recently I have been renting a lot of movies from Xbox video. I was given a messgae from xbox live 3 or. 4 days ago that I would get a promotional credit of $6.50. that never was received or added to my account.

leftswifty, Apr 4, 2015
  3. FirstBIG BOY
    FirstBIG BOY Guest
    Promotional credit not in account

The message says thanks for your recent transaction.we have deposited a 6.50 promotional credit in to your account.we hope we hope you will enjoy an xbox movie rental on us! See microsoft.com/giftcard for more details i got the message april 3

FirstBIG BOY, Apr 4, 2015
  4. FirstBIG BOY Win User

Promotional credit not in account

The message says thanks for your recent transaction.we have deposited a 6.50 promotional credit in to your account.we hope we hope you will enjoy an xbox movie rental on us! See microsoft.com/giftcard for more details i got the message april 3
  5. Palubinsky81 Win User

Money never added?

The message said that Xbox music was having trouble and that I have received $6 that had to be used by 2/25/15 and it came from the same place as the last one a while ago... It didn't show up on the recent transactions for the website, but thanx for future
    reference!
  6. shakesoz71 Win User

Uncredited Rewards Points

These are all the transactions that I believe that I haven't gotten rewards points credited. I am mostly concerned about not receiving the 15,000 rewards points from Xbox Design Lab.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Didn't receive my reward for February Xbox Quest

Hey there,

You should have recently received a message from Xbox Live with further information. Thanks again for your patience!
  8. Mister Beep Win User

I don't receive 10$ for the Fallout 4, not even the message informing the payment

Hi FlavioNPX,

Thanks for posting! At this point, all eligible users have received an Xbox Live message detailing the error and have received the appropriate credit on or around June 21st, 2016. You can check to see if you received an Xbox Live Rewards Deposit on that
    date by checking your billing and order history here. If you did not receive an Xbox Live message or deposit from Xbox Live Rewards regarding the $10 credit for the Fallout 4
    pricing error, then unfortunately you did not meet the eligibility requirements and we are unable to further assist.

Sincere apologies for any frustration that this may have caused.
Thema:

1. received a message from xbox live saying I was receiving a 6.50 credit for a recent transaction - Similar Threads - received message live

2. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

in XboX Insiders
    I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  4. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments]
  5. received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites

in XBoX on Consoles
    received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites: Today I have received spam messages thing to get me to visit a webcam site. Something needs to be done about this. I'm assuming all a large part of the Xbox community are people under the age of...
  6. Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live: Forth time asking for help. Are these forums monitored? I can't send or receive messages on Xbox Live. This happens on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android app. I get the error message "Something...
  7. Can't send or receive messages - Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or receive messages - Xbox Live: Hello, I can't send or receive messages on Xbox live. This happens on console, the app, and on Windows 10. When i try to send a message it says "Something went wrong. Message didn't send."...
  8. Não consigo receber mensagem na live [Translated - I can not receive a live message ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo receber mensagem na live [Translated - I can not receive a live message ]: Detalhes [Translated - Details] c1a93cd9-011c-4bc5-93b3-46054e506dc7
  9. Received this message from xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received this message from xbox live enforcement team: Screenshot 1/20/2017, 11:25:04 PM Activity Detail :- A screenshot created by this account was found to be inappropriate. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech,...
  10. Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that is not ...: Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that the card is not valid. What can I do about it? ece44388-f56d-4ce9-9d2e-fe189c31c2ce