Received money 11 times

Discus and support Received money 11 times in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received 11 times money from my card for xbox game pass. I want to be refunded email:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ilkcanGirgin, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:13 PM.

1. ilkcanGirgin
    ilkcanGirgin Guest

Received money 11 times

I received 11 times money from my card for xbox game pass. I want to be refunded

email:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Received money 11 times [​IMG]

Received money 11 times [​IMG]

:)

ilkcanGirgin, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:13 PM
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Received money 11 times

This appears to be a mistake in multiple charges. Either contact Support, who should be able to issue refunds for you, or you can also go through your bank and file a dispute for multiple charges when there should only have been one. They should also be
    able to settle it for you.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Received money 11 times

Your best option would be to contact Xbox support and request a callback, then they will be able to help with the refund. support.xbox.com
  4. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Received money 11 times

Hello, ilkcanGirgin!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues with multiple purchases.

Have you tried to contact Xbox Support? They can usually assist you with billing issues.
  5. Loos1d Win User

Ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition off of Amazon over a week ago...

And it's now day 11, past the 7 - 10 day wait time to receive the key.
  6. AllusiveDesert0 Win User

Xbox one standard exchange

Mine took 7 business days to receive it back, Shipped on 11/25/2013 received at the repair center on 11/27/2013 received it back on 12/7/2013. Seems like a long time but there was a holiday and a weekend so it may be that it took longer then normal. Hoping
    that was the case anyway.

EDIT: I am in the USA
Thema:

Received money 11 times

1. Received money 11 times - Similar Threads - Received money times

2. Não recebi o dinheiro do reembolso (I did not receive the refund money)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não recebi o dinheiro do reembolso (I did not receive the refund money): Comprei battlefield 4 Premium achando que viria com o jogo e a Premium, quando vi que era apenas o Premium solicitei o reembolso. Aparentemente foi aceito mais nao recebi o dinheiro de volta....
  3. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...: Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e 8de213d6-2c6f-4352-8bc1-ba566267ba8b
  4. Not receiving money after refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving money after refund: Had a refund but when i tried to buy a game i couldnt afford it but the balance changed when I check the payment and billing in the setting on the xbox one but the thing that pop up about how to...
  5. Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...
  6. Not receiving money and gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Not receiving money and gems: Ive been xbox live gold for 12 months straight for over 5 years and when i click on the mission to get 400 gems and it brings me to a page that offers me gold like if i had no gold and it doesn't...
  7. Not received money of my credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Not received money of my credit: Please help I have credit for a long time and they didn't deposit into my account . I am too tired of waiting please deposit please. a4832d00-944b-45ed-a3fa-2bce3d617969
  8. Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition: it has been 10 days and i have still not recieved my preorder bonus for red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition. Please help db980c0f-2347-4cf1-b1ef-5fbecfb931f3
  9. Not received my GTA money for the RDR2 ultimate edition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received my GTA money for the RDR2 ultimate edition.: I pre ordered Red dead redemption the ultimate edition on xbox one store. It's been more than 10 days now and i've still not received my GTA money code. I contacted Microsoft support who told me...
  10. Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?: I have purschse FH4 Ultimate Edition for 99,99€ but it was cancelled and i don't receive my money back. 9daae69c-4ea0-4226-88c9-54db370528d0