Received Shipping Label Email, But Have No Printer

Discus and support Received Shipping Label Email, But Have No Printer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I submitted a service order for my xbox one controller. I received an email with the shipping label but I don't have a printer and with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xEliteElements, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Received Shipping Label Email, But Have No Printer

Hello I submitted a service order for my xbox one controller. I received an email with the shipping label but I don't have a printer and with the Coronavirus going around in can't get it printed from anywhere. Can I just write the address on the package?
    Help

:)

xEliteElements, Apr 29, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you want to talk to a Support Team member, go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

click the Contact Us button then select Family and online safety as the category and I want to protect my account.

skip the Covid notification and scroll to the bottom of the options for either Chat online or Request a call
  3. Xx Goremez xX Win User

Hello,

You will need the shipping label. If you are unable to print the label at home, you may be able to visit a local store that offers printing services. I used Kinko's personally when my printer was down, to print things from email.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/packing-and-shipping-instructions
  4. djmistaspot Win User

You could contact them again and ask if they will mail you the shipping label instead
  5. DerSkyless Win User

Your package will probably be sent back since they wouldn't know whose controller this is.

Without the correct label, you can't send that.
  6. Barbarus85 Win User

I think you need to print because there's the bar code..
Thema:

1. Received Shipping Label Email, But Have No Printer - Similar Threads - Received Shipping Label

2. Purchase of AC on PSO2 but never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase of AC on PSO2 but never received it.: It was hours ago that I had made two purchases, (one being 1000AC for 9.99 and the other being 500AC for 4.99) and I still had never received them in my game. The game is called Phantasy Star...
  3. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  4. Not receiving Halo ship in sea of thieves.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving Halo ship in sea of thieves.: I had heard that that by logging into sea of thieves until the 15th you would get a limited edition ship. Ive been logging in the past few days and i have not received the ship yet and since it is...
  5. Not receiving Shipping Label via email for Xbox One S return.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving Shipping Label via email for Xbox One S return.: Tried clicking 'Get Shipping Label' on the Device Service and Repair page, however the below keeps occurring. [img] f17485ea-1cf7-428a-bb04-4110bda8c162
  6. Shipping lable not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping lable not received: I have requested a service request for my Xbox one x and Microsoft sent me shipping lable but I couldn’t find in my emai. So how to get that? Pl help thx 7b39262c-3750-4bac-a44c-728f1a174ceb
  7. Not receiving Shipping Label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving Shipping Label: Hi, I have been trying to get my console serviced as it is not working from past a month. But i have not been able to get a shipping label for my service request. Every time I contact support...
  8. Console ready for servicing - no shipping instructions received.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ready for servicing - no shipping instructions received.: Hello, I need to have my 360 serviced - on 9/23 I logged the ticket, got the order no (1399119480), downloaded the shipping label for printing. I was supposed to receive an e-mail with detailed...
  9. I shipped my xbox one with all the accessories and received just the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I shipped my xbox one with all the accessories and received just the console: I shipped my xbox wtih all accessories cables and control and recevied back from xbox support just the console. Please help Thanks, Arturo Alegria b15b0f84-34f2-42a2-9be9-55a6cff214af
  10. No shipping label received via email to print and I checked the spam folder ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    No shipping label received via email to print and I checked the spam folder ??: I have not received any Shipping label for my warranty return where can I find this shipping label for my return. 1360343870 Service Request Number. 796a68cc-86c7-431c-a98b-4ff7be2115fa