receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times

Discus and support receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I received a ban august 15-17 for an inappropriate message to another player, which i did do, Im not refuting the fact. This person obviously... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BarrieMikokiner, Sep 3, 2019.

1. receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times

Hello,

I received a ban august 15-17 for an inappropriate message to another player, which i did do, Im not refuting the fact. This person obviously held onto the message and is trolling me by reporting it whenever he/she wants to. which i now have to serve another
    suspension from September 1-2. Ive served my time for this comment, and shouldn't have to suffer this backwards punishment. i mean this is a massive level or petty right here over one round of rainbow six siege.

what can i do to lift this ban? i am unable to request a case review at this time.

:)

BarrieMikokiner, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello BarrieMikokiner,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal
    the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. You are unable to submit a case
    review if the suspension only lasts 24 hours. If you are unable to submit a case review, you must wait until the suspension is lifted. The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, as your suspension is for 24 hours, the option for a case review will not be available. We can only advise you to ride out the time. Enforcement will not issue additional suspensions on your account, for the same report.

Hope this helps,

L
  4. WholeChalk47474 Win User

Xbox Enforcement - any recourse to a suspension

Thanks Geth, This is helpful to know that multiple infractions have different degrees of suspension.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox Enforcement - any recourse to a suspension

As stated, two week suspensions are based on either severity or multiple infractions/reports. If you check the reputation section of your profile you can get an idea of how many and the type of reports received.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Lad got my daughter banned

Communication bans usually do not last very long, unless there was a major infraction. The suspension will lift about the same time it was issued once the suspension has run its course. I would chalk this up to a live and learn lesson. So you know, suspensions
    are not just acted on because somebody complained. All complaints are investigated, and only acted on if an infraction did occur. If she received a comm ban, its pretty certain that she did something to deserve the ban.
Thema:

1. receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times - Similar Threads - receiving suspension same

2. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  3. Received Active Suspension with no details | Looking for further explanation on system involved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received Active Suspension with no details | Looking for further explanation on system involved: In 2011, my account () received a permanent suspension. To this day I have not been able to find out why. I was also unable to have the case reviewed. The only detail available is: [img] Is...
  4. Pourquoi ai-je reçus une suspension ? [Translate] Why did I receive a suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pourquoi ai-je reçus une suspension ? [Translate] Why did I receive a suspension?: Bonjour. Je vous contact car quand je me suis connecté sur ma console ce vendredi 1er Mars,j'ai remarquer que je ne pouvais plus parler en groupe avec mes amis et quand j'ai recherché la raison...
  5. My Child received a suspension and I need to know what they said

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Child received a suspension and I need to know what they said: I would like to preface this question. I am already aware of the case review process and the enforcement page. Since my child's offending comment was not up for case review, I cannot find out what...
  6. 6 years ago I received a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    6 years ago I received a suspension: My first Xbox account, SuperSpartan817, was given a permenant suspension early February due to me accidentally changing my avatar's color to a light shade of green. It's been 6 years since my...
  7. My son received a 24 hour Communication Suspension. What would trigger this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son received a 24 hour Communication Suspension. What would trigger this?: My son recently received a 24-hour Communication Suspension. Since the suspension is less than 24 hours, I am unable to file a case review to get specific details. He currently does not have a...
  8. Received a chat suspension for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a chat suspension for no reason: My account was suspended for reasons unknown to me, not too long ago I tried to message my brother when I got informed of said suspension although I checked my account and saw that I had a good...
  9. I received a double suspension for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received a double suspension for no reason.: On my main account TTPXDIMEZ I have received 2 undeserved suspensions I received a communications ban and now a harassment ban how can I harass someone when I’m suspended Xbox I need to talk to...
  10. One account received a suspension...now any account on the xbox suffers the suspension too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One account received a suspension...now any account on the xbox suffers the suspension too?: I share an xbox with my brother, and he has recently received a second temporary ban on his account for harassment, abuse and threats. As a result he is unable to play online multiplayer or use...