Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite

Discus and support Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I receive error code 0x8027025A Fortnite took to long to load while trying to get on Fortnite everytime. This has only been happening since the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThrowingPurse39, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite

Hi, I receive error code 0x8027025A Fortnite took to long to load while trying to get on Fortnite everytime. This has only been happening since the console updated Fortnite for season 10. We have tried everything, pressing and holding the start button for
    10 seconds, unplugging the console for 5 minutes, clearing the reserved space, unistalling and reinstalling the Fortnite game and we also tried doing a factory reset but keeping the games and apps. We dont know what else to do, it only happens with this one
    game, we are able to play Roblox, Minecraft and Rocket League just fine. The xbox is not old, we got it in December of 2018.

Please advise us as to what we should do next.

:)

ThrowingPurse39, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there ThrowingPurse,

Thanks for the update on the issue with Fortnite. Sounds like an issue may have occurred when Fortnite updated. I recommend trying to re-install Fortnite. Try this article:

How to install games on Xbox One

Before you can reinstall a game, you must first uninstall it from the console's hard drive. To uninstall a game:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select
      My games & apps
      and then Games.
    2. Highlight the game you want to uninstall, press the Menu button, and then select
      Uninstall. You can then reinstall the game by inserting the disc or downloading it again from the Microsoft Store. To download the game again, go to
      My games & apps > Games and then select the game title from
      Ready to install.

Give this a try and let us know results.
  3. {Parity} Win User

The only other thing I can suggest is doing the factory reset and not keeping games and apps.
  4. ThrowingPurse39 Win User

I thought about that but only wanted to do that as a last resort option, my son is terrified he will lose all of his progress on his other games.
  5. xShanks v Win User

Error 0x8027025a

Prueba aqui

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=0x8027025a

Si no te ayudo desinstala el juego y he instalalo de nuevo si no funciona prueba mandar mensaje en soporte a apic games ya que a mi me pasaba algo similar desde que se calleron los servidores de xbox y igual solo con fortnite.

Espero aberte ayudado.

[Translation-Try it here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=0x8027025a

If I do not help you uninstall the game and I have installed it again if it does not work try sending message in support of apic games since something similar happened to me since the xbox servers were slamed and still only with fortnite.

I hope I help you.]
  6. Oddward94 Win User

My xbox one pulled a banger plz help

secondary error code : (0x8027025a)
Thema:

1. Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite - Similar Threads - Receiving error code

2. Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...: Anyone else having problems ? 25375aa2-b3bd-40db-bf25-072e91238abc
  3. Received error code 105.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received error code 105.: Received error code E 105. Called support they had me erase everything and download from the cloud. At first the download froze and could not complete. Finally was able to achieve 100% download...
  4. Unable to connect to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error code 121003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error code 121003: I haven't been able to find any information on the error code 121003 and how to troubleshoot this error. 6c9aa079-7140-43fc-85ae-069e1b5410dc
  5. I'm receiving this error code. E:00G01.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm receiving this error code. E:00G01.: I have just upgraded to an xbox one. Set it up fine and with the user account I have had for years on the 360. It is an xbox live gold account, it is on automatic renewal and when I check the...
  6. Are you receiving the error code XBOS-1002? Click here!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are you receiving the error code XBOS-1002? Click here!: Are you receiving the error XBOS-1002 when redeeming a trial code? If so, you cannot redeem this code if you've already had a trial for this subscription. These trials are for new customers only....
  7. Error Code received when attempting to download DLC Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code received when attempting to download DLC Pack: I have an Xbox One, and an Xbox Live Gold Account. I own the Call of Duty WWII game. When attempting to download the newest DLC pack, Shadow War, I receive the following message: Code:...
  8. 0x87DD0005. error code received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87DD0005. error code received: When launching Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, I receive error message (paraphrased) unable to log into Xbox account with the error code 0x87DD0005. There is no associated help with this error...
  9. Unable to connect to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error code 121003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error code 121003: I haven't been able to find any information on the error code 121003 and how to troubleshoot this error. 6c9aa079-7140-43fc-85ae-069e1b5410dc
  10. I'm receiving this error code. E:00G01.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm receiving this error code. E:00G01.: I have just upgraded to an xbox one. Set it up fine and with the user account I have had for years on the 360. It is an xbox live gold account, it is on automatic renewal and when I check the...