Receiving nhl 19 free promotion

Discus and support Receiving nhl 19 free promotion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Is it possible for me to redeem the free nhl 19 from last month. I did not have access to the internet for some time and I saw the nhl... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xb4rchy, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Xb4rchy
    Xb4rchy Guest

Hello,

Is it possible for me to redeem the free nhl 19 from last month. I did not have access to the internet for some time and I saw the nhl promotion so I used my mobile hotspot to try start the game download last month but the connection was
    not good and everything was slow/half loading.

I assumed that I would be able to claim the game once my internet was fixed but now it just tells me to buy it.

Can I please claim this game again it is the only reason I was going to resubscribe

I can't find a way to speak to a Microsoft employee so I hope this is the right place.

:)

Xb4rchy, Aug 10, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Yeah, that's not how it works, unfortunately. If it says you have to buy it it means you didn't redeem the free pass during the allotted time window which means the game is no longer free for you.
  3. Allas13 Win User

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. Once a game is no longer part of the promotion, it is no longer possible to get it for that promotion.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If you didn't get to click the "Get" button at any point, this also applies if the game just doesn't say you own it, then you can't get it. That's how Games with Gold works, games are only available through a certain period of time. When they're free, you've
    gotta click the "Get" button in place of the buy button to get it added to your gold account... if you miss the window of opportunity you'll have to buy it. However, it sounds like you managed to purchase if you got a download going. So, make sure to check
    your "Ready to Install" games or the "Gold" section on that same page.

If not, you'll have to buy it. In the future, you can purchase games that are free with Gold and add them to your account online on Xbox.com.
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

NHL 19 was only available from June 1 to 30 so you would not have been able to claim it last month either. Unfortunately games for gold games are only available during a specific time period and if you miss it there's nothing you can do to claim it later.
Thema:

1. Receiving nhl 19 free promotion - Similar Threads - Receiving nhl free

2. EA Madden/NHL Promo credits of (2) $5 not received case [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA Madden/NHL Promo credits of (2) $5 not received case [Mod Removed]: I received (2) message from Xbox Live the first one on Friday Dec 2 and the second one today Monday Dec 5th. The messages reads. "A promotional credit of $5 has been applied to your Microsoft...
  3. Did not receive 5850 NHL Points in HUT for NHL 17 Super Deluxe Edition Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 5850 NHL Points in HUT for NHL 17 Super Deluxe Edition Purchase: Hi, I talked to support and was told to come here for help. I purchased the NHL 17 Super Deluxe Edition and I think I am receiving the correct number of packs, however I most definitely never...
  4. NHL 17 EASHL Equipment bundle code not received yet. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NHL 17 EASHL Equipment bundle code not received yet. PLEASE HELP!: NHL 17 equipment bundle was not given to me yet. Spoke to Xbox adviser. said i could have been skipped over on the code list. been waiting since the game came out for this and still haven't...
  5. Has anyone received the EASHL equipment code for the pre order of NHL 17?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone received the EASHL equipment code for the pre order of NHL 17?: Has anyone received the EASHL equipment code for the pre order of NHL 17? 71b9ae07-354a-4f9d-9e49-436e765a992f
  6. Didn't receive my second code for nhl 17 as a gift to my brother

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my second code for nhl 17 as a gift to my brother: I purchased two copies of nhl 17 and only received one code. One was for me and the second for my brother. Just looking to see if I could get a second code to give to my brother thanks...
  7. Didn't receive EA-Access promotion code from NHL 17 Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive EA-Access promotion code from NHL 17 Pre-order: Didn't receive EA-Access promotion code from NHL 17 Pre-order that i bought over a week ago and i need to download Fifa 17 and cant do it now. 820c7ad7-ba65-4729-8db9-a5fcf62c9840
  8. Didn't receive ea access code for nhl rewards sign up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive ea access code for nhl rewards sign up: I signed up for nhl insiders using the email [Mod Removed] about 3 weeks ago because it says I get a free ea access code for a month but I never recieved it so I spoke to a ea support person that...
  9. Have not received free EA ACCESS code for pre ordering NHL 17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received free EA ACCESS code for pre ordering NHL 17: I was refered to post my issue here from microsoft support chat...I preorded NHL 17 in the hopes of receiving this free code to play early access tonight or tomorrow may I please receive this code...
  10. Due to a mixup in Gamertag and wrong email, I didn't receive NHL 17 Rewards.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Due to a mixup in Gamertag and wrong email, I didn't receive NHL 17 Rewards.: This is for NHL 17. There was a reward of a Tarasenko card if you signed up Xbox Rewards by March 31st. I signed up but my gamertag was associated with the wrong email, so I didn't get the card....