Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

Discus and support Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by UrbanUmbreon, Sep 25, 2019.

1. UrbanUmbreon
    UrbanUmbreon Guest

I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out

:)

UrbanUmbreon, Sep 25, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

3. H3PA80R Win User

If you not share your account with someone you got probably hacked. You should change your security details asap. Also you should check your purchase history.
  4. UrbanUmbreon Win User

Nothings been purchased and I've already changed the password but its still happening
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

It should ;) Have you been hacked? Might be worth changing password.
Thema:

1. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played - Similar Threads - Receiving notifications getting

2. Not receiving invitation notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invitation notifications: I’m not receiving invitation notifications is this happening for anyone else? Alpha Skip-ahead submitted by /u/Curleetoes1988 [link] [comments]
  3. not receiving invite notifications for cross play

in XBoX on Windows
    not receiving invite notifications for cross play: Hi I want to play Minecraft with my friend whose on ps4 while I'm on windows ten/xbox and I don't seem receiving his invites at the moment. b4205aa0-b6d3-407f-8235-54fb9ddc99bf
  4. Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of: Hey guys, I removed a user from my friends and unfollowed the user many months ago now, but I continue to receive notifications when they're Active etc? I've even blocked the user to see if...
  5. Not receiving game invite notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game invite notifications: I was playing Minecraft and I called a friend and he tried to invite me to his world and it did not work. He invited me several times and i even restarted my PC and i still did not get it. I tried...
  6. Receiving purchase and activity notifications that aren't mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving purchase and activity notifications that aren't mine: Hello, I may not be in the right spot to ask this question so if that's the case, my apologies. An interesting predicament - lately I've been receiving emails to my alternate account (the one I...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox Console companion not receiving notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console companion not receiving notifications: I've got all my settings to say I need notifications I believe (if ya'll know all the places to do that I won't mind a refresher) but I have to manually join parties and games. Sometimes I can't...
  8. Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites: I recently stopped receiving most notifications, such as invites to games and party chat invites tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset network, settings,...
  9. Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...: So, not only game invites, but now party invites, too. Appears my account has been banned from receiving any notifications. This cannot be fixed. How could I no longer receive notifications? Was I...
  10. Has anybody randomly started receiving notifications(example: like when they get...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody randomly started receiving notifications(example: like when they get...: I have been receiving notifications about a person with the gamertag named Lumin210. I don't know who this person is, I have NEVER been friends with this person, none of my friends are friends...