Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

Discus and support Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by UrbanUmbreon, Sep 25, 2019.

1. UrbanUmbreon
    UrbanUmbreon Guest

I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out

:)

UrbanUmbreon, Sep 25, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

3. H3PA80R Win User

If you not share your account with someone you got probably hacked. You should change your security details asap. Also you should check your purchase history.
  4. UrbanUmbreon Win User

Nothings been purchased and I've already changed the password but its still happening
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

It should ;) Have you been hacked? Might be worth changing password.
Thema:

1. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played - Similar Threads - Receiving notifications getting

2. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received: Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried the wsrestart.exe method in cmd prompt, the...
  3. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  4. Not receiving notifications (Xbox Console companion app for pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving notifications (Xbox Console companion app for pc): I play with friends on pc but not receiving message notifications is there any reason why this is happening e858a023-c82e-47e4-8528-16537ba32d11
  5. Not Receiving Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Receiving Notifications: Lately I've been unable to recieve notifications, either those being messages, game invites or achievements. My friends say I'm in Do Not Disturb, but when I check my status, I'm appearing...
  6. Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10: As the subject says, I don't receive notifications and therefore can't accept any invites as I can't find where those show up, meaning I can't join invite-only parties or games. Is this because I...
  7. Receiving phantom notifications from club

in XboX Insiders
    Receiving phantom notifications from club: I've had this issue for months. Spoken to an Xbox Live ambassador who promised he would help me get it solved but directed me to this subreddit. A moderator on here replied to me but never...
  8. Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...: I changed my alternate email address. I got a notification to said email address stating that it is now my alternate email address but when I try and use it to get a security code to change my...
  9. Xbox receiving message notifications, but not an actual message in the inbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox receiving message notifications, but not an actual message in the inbox.: Basically, the whole situation is in the headline. I've done a hard reset, but over time, it eventually starts happening again. Is it because of instant-on? I prefer having that startup mode on so...
  10. Stuck on "Online status unknown" and can't receive invite notifications on the Xbox itself.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck on "Online status unknown" and can't receive invite notifications on the Xbox itself.: Hi there, Earlier today I stopped receiving party and game invites on my Xbox itself while still getting them on my phone and laptop through the Xbox App. On top of that I can't change my status...