Receiving phantom notifications from club

Discus and support Receiving phantom notifications from club in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had this issue for months. Spoken to an Xbox Live ambassador who promised he would help me get it solved but directed me to this subreddit. A... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DatboyKilljoy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Receiving phantom notifications from club

I've had this issue for months. Spoken to an Xbox Live ambassador who promised he would help me get it solved but directed me to this subreddit. A moderator on here replied to me but never answered me back. I am desperately trying yet again to get some answers.

I used to be an admin for the SoT community club. We would get hundreds of invitation requests every day. I was eventually removed from my position due to a disagreement, but I continued to receive these notifications. Viewing them directs me to the club's first page. I tried to leave the club and as you can see, I'm no longer in it but still receiving these notifications.

They never stop. I get them every day. I've done everything that has been suggested to me, I even delete my profile off my console and downloaded it again to no avail. I've hard-reset my Xbox numerous times. I'd really like to know how I can fix this, or how I can go about getting it resolved because I am fairly certain this is an issue on XL's side that they need to resolve.

http://imgur.com/a/xHTZI3S

submitted by /u/DatboyKilljoy
    [link] [comments]

/u/DatboyKilljoy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Deadmeister Win User

What Xbox One game are you most excited for?

Phantom Dust 2, Battlefield 4, Shenmue 3, Halo 5, Rainbow Six Patriots, Class 4, Midnight Club 5 and Dead Rising 3.
  3. oelikoelie Win User

clubs

yes: On the Xbox one itself. It says im not a member of any club.. I also cant find them by manuel search. If i go to notifications and open a reaction from someone on a shared post of mine, i can go to the clubs from there. But that is the only way
    to acces them atm.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Backward Compatibility -- Known Experience Concerns

The Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds: (2/23/2017) Users will receive a prompt to download a game update for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds on Xbox One, but will not be able to accept it issue has been resolved and is now removed from the sticky.

Updated 2/27/17
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Notifications

Hi Natpars,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are receiving unwanted notices from Mixer. Are you receiving these messages in "Messages from Xbox Live" or in your Notification Center? You can adjust settings for notifications by following steps here:

Pop-up Notifications on Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Ebon Flintlock

If you get the prize, you will receive a notification from mixer and a message from xbox live.
Thema:

Receiving phantom notifications from club

1. Receiving phantom notifications from club - Similar Threads - Receiving phantom notifications

2. Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?: I have been waiting for almost 4 months to receive my controller back from repair and thats too long to wait for a repair/replacement on just a controller.. I've read that someone has received...
  3. I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.

in XboX Insiders
    I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.: A while ago I got a message from Xbox saying I can use text to speech in a party and I have been using it. I assumed it was a beta for Xbox insiders but my friend (who also has Xbox insider)...
  4. Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code: Several days ago I purchased Age of Empires 2 DE and he says he hasn't received it yet. Can I ask for a re-send or else find out some other way if it was maybe sent but possibly is not in his...
  5. Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?: Hi, Just purchased the above for my son but when they go into the game, I cannot see 1000 minecoins I should have got as part of Master collection purchase. Is there anything else I should be...
  6. Purchase not received to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase not received to my Xbox one: Good day to you, Im sending this email to inform you, Xbox/Microsoft, that I purchased a game on 4/5/2020 @ 3:30pm . The game is called Cup Head, and it deducted 19.99 from my cash app card with...
  7. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

in XBoX on Windows
    700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received: Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and...
  8. No recibo invitaciones en Minecraft pe[Translation-I do not receive invitations in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No recibo invitaciones en Minecraft pe[Translation-I do not receive invitations in...: Hola!, quería saber si alguien me podría ayudar, antes me cargaba muy bien el juego, pero desde la actualización ya no recibo ninguna invitación de mis amigos pero ellos si pueden jugar en mis...
  9. I Driver per PC Wireless Gaming Receiver non vengono riconosciuti da Win 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Driver per PC Wireless Gaming Receiver non vengono riconosciuti da Win 10: Salve, purtroppo nonostante i vari tentativi il SO non ne vuole sapere di riconoscere la periferica, questo accade dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento del SO; ho saputo che dovrebbero pubblicare un Pach,...
  10. not received phantom gnasher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not received phantom gnasher: will i get help so i get my Phantom gnasher 59dbc31a-91e2-457a-ae7e-9ba782081ae1