Recent DS patch

Discus and support Recent DS patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know what the latest patch/update did for Dark souls? I got the patch today. 7d6b4bc1-10a9-4b79-b1c4-b4c8a5808311 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mustangguy, Jun 10, 2014.

1. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest

Recent DS patch

Does anyone know what the latest patch/update did for Dark souls? I got the patch today.

:)

mustangguy, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Recent Patch

BUG FIXES

-General memory and stability improvements

-Fixed issue with quest scripts that were not shutting down properly

-Companions will equip better weapons and armor if given to them

-Fixed rare issue where player is unable to learn the Clear Skies shout during "The Throat of the World"

-Fixed rare instance where Alduin would become invincible during "Alduin's Bane"

-Fixed a rare issue where player could become stuck in Night Mother's coffin during "Death Incarnate"

-Fixed rare issue where protected companions could be killed from poison damage

-Fixed rare issue with certain ash piles left from resurrected NPCs not clearing properly

-Fixed rare issue with NPCs and creatures respawning improperly after player fast travels

-Fixed rare crash when entering Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary

-Fixed rare crash when entering a player owned home

-Random dragon attacks will no longer occur during "Battle for Whiterun"

-Fixed a rare crash when attempting to save your game during "Waking Nightmare"

-Fixed issue where "Glory of the Undead" would not start properly if player is in combat with Eorlund Gray-Mane

-The white phial is no longer consumed if given to a follower

-If player marries Aela, the "Totem of Hircine" quest will be available

-Unused briar hearts can be dropped after finishing "The White Phial"

-Fixed issue with paying off a crime against the Companions that prevented player from getting Companions quests properly

-Thieves Guild caches are now properly enabled in the appropriate cities

-The Dragon Infusion perk now works properly when taking Esbern's Potion

-Cragslane Cave properly resets if player receives a radiant quest to clear it out

-Fixed rare issue with bounty quest objectives not properly clearing after completion

-Gallus' Encoded Journal is no longer a quest item after completing the Thieves Guild

-In "No Stone Unturned" Vex will now accept Unusual Gems if you've collected them all before starting the quest

-Vekel the Man now gives rewards for completing "Toying with The Dead"

-Fixed rare issue with being unable to turn in stolen items in "The Litany of Larceny"

-Fixed issue with followers becoming over-encumbered after being repeatedly rehired

-Fixed rare issue with visiting Kynesgrove on horseback not progressing "A Blade in the Dark" properly

-Fixed issue with receiving a duplicate radiant quest from a Jarl

-Fixed conflict with clearing Driftshade Sanctuary before starting "Trouble in Skyrim"

-Fixed issue with using shouts while in jail and having guards unlock the jail cell

-Fixed rare issue with quest NPCs not properly moving to quest locations

-Fixed issue with NPCs not selling master level spells

-Fixed rare issue where player gets control locked outside the Thalmor Embassy at the start of "Diplomatic Immunity"

-Fixed rare issue with disappearing containers after upgrades in player owned house

-Fixed issue with being erroneously attacked while as a werewolf during "Ill Met By Moonlight"

-The Ebony Blade is now only improved by two handed perks

-Locked door to Proudspire Manor can now be unlocked by proper key

-Fixed issue with merchants not receiving the proper additional gold with the Investor perk

-Fixed a rare issue where the player would be unable to learn a word after leaving for several days during "The Way of The Voice"

-The Nord Hero Bow can now be improved

-The Purity perk no longer requires the Experimenter perk

-Fixed rare instance where Lovers Comfort would not be applied properly

-If you approach Frostmere Crypt from the north, "The Pale Lady" will start properly

-Fixed rare issue where player could be prevented from speaking with Atub to start "The Cursed Tribe"

-Fixed rare issue where a dragon could appear in the Mind of a Madman realm and kill the player

-Fixed instance where player could get stuck in Japhet's Folly

-Fixed rare instances where Arngeir would not teach Worldwind Sprint

-Fixed issue with "Ill Met By Moonlight" if Sinding dies before the quest starts

-Gharol can now properly train up to level 75

-Fixed conflict with visiting The Karthspire before starting "Alduin's Wall"

-Reduced the instance of random dragon attacks after fast traveling post main quest

-Recruited Blades now have appropriate dialogue while at Sky Haven Temple

-Fixed rare issue where an incorrect dungeon could appear as a location during "Totems of Hircine"

-Fixed rare instance in "Fetch me that Book" where books found before getting the quest would not be properly recognized

-Fixed rare issue with traveling to Thalmor Embassy with companions during "Diplomatic Immunity"

-Fixed issues with Matching Set perk not working properly with certain pieces of armor

-Fixed issues with Custom Fit perk not working properly with certain pieces of armor

-Fixed issue with NPC dying in a bear trap blocking progress in "Time of My Need"

-Fixed rare issue with swinging door becoming stuck and blocking an entrance in Volunruud

-Imperial Light Armor can now be crafted

-Fixed issue with "Vald's Debt" where Vald was not leveled properly

-Fixed issue with Vilkas not giving proper greeting after completing "Battle for Whiterun"

-Fixed issue with respawning actors that were raised by using the Ritual Stone power

-Fixed issue with the Ancient Knowledge perk not calculating properly

-The Palace of Kings now has patrolling guards on upper floors

-Reduce percentage chance of getting a werewolf loading screen while player is a werewolf

-Pantea's flute is no longer a quest item after completing "Pantea's Flute"

-Placing an unread Oghma Infinium on a bookshelf in the player's house no longer allows the book to be reused again

-Adjusted dialogue priority to improve chances of hearing more combat dialogue from certain NPC enemies

-Fixed issue with falling damage on high difficulty levels

-Fixed bad collision on certain clutter objects

-Fixed rare instance of couriers who would appear only dressed in a hat

ChainSmokingBob, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Recent Patch

In understandable gamer talk, what did the recent patch fix? i know it added legendary difficulty and the ability to reset skills but what did it fix? I have played several hundred hours of this game so give me something i would notice immediately that has
    been driving us crazy??

o0Gamer4Life0o, Jun 10, 2014
  4. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest

Recent DS patch

The Games with Gold version of Dark Souls didn't include the patches that were previously released for the retail version. I assume the update was adding those patches in.

The1337gamer, Jun 10, 2014
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Recent DS patch

The Games with Gold version of Dark Souls didn't include the patches that were previously released for the retail version. I assume the update was adding those patches in.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Recent Patch

BUG FIXES

-General memory and stability improvements

-Fixed issue with quest scripts that were not shutting down properly

-Companions will equip better weapons and armor if given to them

-Fixed rare issue where player is unable to learn the Clear Skies shout during "The Throat of the World"

-Fixed rare instance where Alduin would become invincible during "Alduin's Bane"

-Fixed a rare issue where player could become stuck in Night Mother's coffin during "Death Incarnate"

-Fixed rare issue where protected companions could be killed from poison damage

-Fixed rare issue with certain ash piles left from resurrected NPCs not clearing properly

-Fixed rare issue with NPCs and creatures respawning improperly after player fast travels

-Fixed rare crash when entering Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary

-Fixed rare crash when entering a player owned home

-Random dragon attacks will no longer occur during "Battle for Whiterun"

-Fixed a rare crash when attempting to save your game during "Waking Nightmare"

-Fixed issue where "Glory of the Undead" would not start properly if player is in combat with Eorlund Gray-Mane

-The white phial is no longer consumed if given to a follower

-If player marries Aela, the "Totem of Hircine" quest will be available

-Unused briar hearts can be dropped after finishing "The White Phial"

-Fixed issue with paying off a crime against the Companions that prevented player from getting Companions quests properly

-Thieves Guild caches are now properly enabled in the appropriate cities

-The Dragon Infusion perk now works properly when taking Esbern's Potion

-Cragslane Cave properly resets if player receives a radiant quest to clear it out

-Fixed rare issue with bounty quest objectives not properly clearing after completion

-Gallus' Encoded Journal is no longer a quest item after completing the Thieves Guild

-In "No Stone Unturned" Vex will now accept Unusual Gems if you've collected them all before starting the quest

-Vekel the Man now gives rewards for completing "Toying with The Dead"

-Fixed rare issue with being unable to turn in stolen items in "The Litany of Larceny"

-Fixed issue with followers becoming over-encumbered after being repeatedly rehired

-Fixed rare issue with visiting Kynesgrove on horseback not progressing "A Blade in the Dark" properly

-Fixed issue with receiving a duplicate radiant quest from a Jarl

-Fixed conflict with clearing Driftshade Sanctuary before starting "Trouble in Skyrim"

-Fixed issue with using shouts while in jail and having guards unlock the jail cell

-Fixed rare issue with quest NPCs not properly moving to quest locations

-Fixed issue with NPCs not selling master level spells

-Fixed rare issue where player gets control locked outside the Thalmor Embassy at the start of "Diplomatic Immunity"

-Fixed rare issue with disappearing containers after upgrades in player owned house

-Fixed issue with being erroneously attacked while as a werewolf during "Ill Met By Moonlight"

-The Ebony Blade is now only improved by two handed perks

-Locked door to Proudspire Manor can now be unlocked by proper key

-Fixed issue with merchants not receiving the proper additional gold with the Investor perk

-Fixed a rare issue where the player would be unable to learn a word after leaving for several days during "The Way of The Voice"

-The Nord Hero Bow can now be improved

-The Purity perk no longer requires the Experimenter perk

-Fixed rare instance where Lovers Comfort would not be applied properly

-If you approach Frostmere Crypt from the north, "The Pale Lady" will start properly

-Fixed rare issue where player could be prevented from speaking with Atub to start "The Cursed Tribe"

-Fixed rare issue where a dragon could appear in the Mind of a Madman realm and kill the player

-Fixed instance where player could get stuck in Japhet's Folly

-Fixed rare instances where Arngeir would not teach Worldwind Sprint

-Fixed issue with "Ill Met By Moonlight" if Sinding dies before the quest starts

-Gharol can now properly train up to level 75

-Fixed conflict with visiting The Karthspire before starting "Alduin's Wall"

-Reduced the instance of random dragon attacks after fast traveling post main quest

-Recruited Blades now have appropriate dialogue while at Sky Haven Temple

-Fixed rare issue where an incorrect dungeon could appear as a location during "Totems of Hircine"

-Fixed rare instance in "Fetch me that Book" where books found before getting the quest would not be properly recognized

-Fixed rare issue with traveling to Thalmor Embassy with companions during "Diplomatic Immunity"

-Fixed issues with Matching Set perk not working properly with certain pieces of armor

-Fixed issues with Custom Fit perk not working properly with certain pieces of armor

-Fixed issue with NPC dying in a bear trap blocking progress in "Time of My Need"

-Fixed rare issue with swinging door becoming stuck and blocking an entrance in Volunruud

-Imperial Light Armor can now be crafted

-Fixed issue with "Vald's Debt" where Vald was not leveled properly

-Fixed issue with Vilkas not giving proper greeting after completing "Battle for Whiterun"

-Fixed issue with respawning actors that were raised by using the Ritual Stone power

-Fixed issue with the Ancient Knowledge perk not calculating properly

-The Palace of Kings now has patrolling guards on upper floors

-Reduce percentage chance of getting a werewolf loading screen while player is a werewolf

-Pantea's flute is no longer a quest item after completing "Pantea's Flute"

-Placing an unread Oghma Infinium on a bookshelf in the player's house no longer allows the book to be reused again

-Adjusted dialogue priority to improve chances of hearing more combat dialogue from certain NPC enemies

-Fixed issue with falling damage on high difficulty levels

-Fixed bad collision on certain clutter objects

-Fixed rare instance of couriers who would appear only dressed in a hat
  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Senran Kagura?

The only DS 3 sales info I can find relates to physical sales only, that could just mean PS4 users prefer physical copies due to sony's recent financial situation, it could just mean whatever you want it to.

Either way its not the full picture of xbox gaming, or even DS 3 sales.
  8. xJuggaloManiacx Win User

What is your gaming system history?

Started with the

Snes

Sega Genesis

Gameboy Color

N64

Gameboy Advance

PS1 (very briefly)

Gamecube

Original Xbox

Nintendo DS

Xbox 360

Recently a decent gaming PC

Next an Xbox One ; )
  9. AdamDietterick Win User

Recent patch impressions/opinions

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

Personally all air vehicles should have armor made of paper like Nam Huey's. But over powered with weapons. One shot of a missile should level a entire building and a squeeze of machine gun should zip through a squad like nothing. But hit with anything
    down it goes instantly. IMO At least BC1 I could take down choppers with rpg with ease. RPG's shot fast on that game.

[/quote]

I don't know about that statement, "armor made of paper like Nam Huey's". That was kind of crazy even during that game. I would like to see the armor for all vehicles to somewhat resemble the real life counter-part. I know that
    DICE wouldn't have access to actual data(that would be classified). But at least make it somewhat realistic. I definitely agree with the weapon part of your post. I cannot count how many times I have smack all helos in the game with the machine guns on
    both tanks, other helos and transports. And a quick look around, I see all of those machineguns that can be mounted are well within the range of a .50 caliber machine gun. If not better in the case of the Humvee could have the M134 off the Huey. But it
    has the CROWS system which could be the .50 Caliber M2 Machine Gun, M240B Machine Gun, and M249 Squad Automatic Weapon. And heck what would you all think about the MK19 Grenade Machine Gun added as an option. If DICE could do that, most likely not. But that
    would be a good idea for the next game, to have more options in secondary armaments for all vehicles.
Thema:

Recent DS patch

1. Recent DS patch - Similar Threads - Recent patch

2. Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz?: I'm looking for some monitors, specifically tn panels that will support 1440p @ 120hz. I just bought a Dell s2719dgf and it won't let me choose both options, only 1440p @ 60hz, or 1080p @ 120hz....
  3. problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass: I get an error when downloading the recently added games all the other games are fine I download except for recently added I get an error code(0x80073cfc) and I tried all the fixes but nothing...
  4. Recently changed my Xbox gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently changed my Xbox gamertag: Hello! I recently changed my Xbox gamertag to "Warrior" with the suffix of #6143, I didn't read that on legacy browsers/devices it would show up as Warrior6143 (and not Warrior#6143) and that you...
  5. Xbox showing 2 gamertags after recently paid to change it back ( after the new gamertag...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox showing 2 gamertags after recently paid to change it back ( after the new gamertag...: i just got the message from xbox live saying that i could change it whitout charging, but unfortunately, looks like it doesnˋt work since it is still charging. 566564e5-8582-40a2-9be2-7f492c808e59
  6. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  7. Gears pop recent patches Del Walker Crashes my game

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears pop recent patches Del Walker Crashes my game: Hello all I am not 100% sure what date Del Walker was added but my game has trouble with Del being on the map for some reason. My game only crashes when i fight someone with Del and then i cant...
  8. State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -recent patch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -recent patch problem: After installing the latest patch, my characters can no longer use any thrown or placed weapons i.e molotovs, pipe bombs, box mines etc. Also when setting off or finishing a mission the icon...
  9. All characters except Riptor unplayable offline as of recent patch w/ General RAAM (XB1 and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All characters except Riptor unplayable offline as of recent patch w/ General RAAM (XB1 and ...: After I got the update that included General Raam, I lost my ability to play the game offline with all characters except Riptor. It looks to be a bug - and I'm not ruling out user error on my...
  10. recent update patch for cod adv

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent update patch for cod adv: recent update COD can't change loadout goes into spectator mode or freezes controller. 69877dc8-665f-4b9b-8e3f-73f95304b5e0