Recent Friends

Discus and support Recent Friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't see any recent players. I've tried a couple of power down restarts, tried during and after a MP match.. My console just wont let me click on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pleasure Master, May 11, 2014.

1. Recent Friends

I can't see any recent players.

I've tried a couple of power down restarts, tried during and after a MP match..

My console just wont let me click on the pane..

:)

Pleasure Master, May 11, 2014
  2. Recent friends

Yostradomus,

Not to worry as Microsoft has already confirmed discussion of adding the Recent Players list (or a variation there of) in a future update. All you can do for now is either view saved videos, replayed, or catch gamertags in post-game lobbies if those features
    are available until the update can be released.

eG x Thee Elf, May 11, 2014
  3. Yostradomus
    Yostradomus Guest
    Recent friends

Wow, good game, let me grab a *** pen and pad so I can add you to this amazing machine that sometimes recognizes my voice. Awesome!

Yostradomus, May 11, 2014
  4. Rjcrane
    Rjcrane Guest

Recent Friends

Hi Pleasure Master,

Please try performing hard restart which also clears the cache. This can be done by holding the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen

Rjcrane, May 11, 2014
  5. Rjcrane Win User

Recent Friends

Hi Pleasure Master,

Please try performing hard restart which also clears the cache. This can be done by holding the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Recent friends

Yostradomus,

Not to worry as Microsoft has already confirmed discussion of adding the Recent Players list (or a variation there of) in a future update. All you can do for now is either view saved videos, replayed, or catch gamertags in post-game lobbies if those features
    are available until the update can be released.
  7. f00xm4n Win User

Recent friends list not working

and click the MODERATE area and a drop down should appear allowing editing of post, remember to put in the reason :)
  8. SlimBlackeye001 Win User

Friends list and recent players

That's the only thing I hate about the x1
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

Recent friends list not working

some games wont show them some will
Thema:

Recent Friends

1. Recent Friends - Similar Threads - Recent Friends

2. This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...

in XboX Insiders
    This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  3. my friend that i gameshare went to my account and sent a bad message to this guy that recently ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend that i gameshare went to my account and sent a bad message to this guy that recently ...: my friend sent bad message to this guy that messaged me calling me trash and my message him saying he will boot the guy that said and the guy repoted me now im banned i didn't really say my friend...
  4. Looking for diablo 3 friends to play with recently got it lat week anyone intrested in playing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for diablo 3 friends to play with recently got it lat week anyone intrested in playing ...: If are intrested in playing together add me GamerTag is also please have a mic relpy ASAP 71395a9b-51a5-477f-a376-aa1992772ace
  5. I'm unable to share recent captures with my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to share recent captures with my friends: Hi Microsoft I had a problem with my Xbox so I did a hard reset and I cleared the persistent storage I went back on and now I'm unable to share any recent captures that have been made in the past...
  6. I can not send messages to my friends and I recently did the bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not send messages to my friends and I recently did the bill: I can not send messages to my friends and I recently did the account when I try to send the message says that I can not send messages due to my previous behavior and I do not understand because...
  7. Fix the Recent Players List to show the last time they were on or make the friends list an app ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix the Recent Players List to show the last time they were on or make the friends list an app ...: And you should do it NOW!!!! Its cut off with ... 51eed9f2-4468-4f4a-8863-b5a5c38b5a5a
  8. LOST FRIENDS LIST AFTER MOST RECENT DASHBOARD PREVIEW UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOST FRIENDS LIST AFTER MOST RECENT DASHBOARD PREVIEW UPDATE: I lost my friends list after my last update.Its weird it will show recent people played but not my favorites or friends. Is there a way to remove the dashboard and add it back or a way to fix...
  9. How do i message multiple recent players / friends ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i message multiple recent players / friends ...: i have not found an option to do this yet on xbox one .. any ideas f3f09020-3c90-4863-a946-b0b276aaad01
  10. question about the recent player dat u meat online in friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about the recent player dat u meat online in friend: i wana know how come wen u play online nd u go on ur friend to see the recent ppl u play whit on 2k14 nba u dont see nun doo im the only one or is because the old game before the update cant doo...