recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games.

Discus and support recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi you wonderful lot. I was wondering if you may be able to help me out and solve an issue ive had for a couple of days now that ive only noticed. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joey-emilio, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Joey-emilio
    Joey-emilio Guest

Hi you wonderful lot. I was wondering if you may be able to help me out and solve an issue ive had for a couple of days now that ive only noticed.

I have a 40inch Samsung HD Smart TV ( Model UE40d8000) and everything on my xbox is set as standard settings. Yet very recently , probably over the last 4-6 days, ive noticed pixilation on some one or two games that i religiously play, being that of Red Dead Redemption 2/Online and Elder Scrolls Online. Mainly just around the outline of the character and also when im moving the camera around at a quick enough speed in order to either move my characters or mini map rotation.

My xbox one is currently plugged into the HDMI 1 socket/DVI socket and hasnt had any issues before. Ive tried it in all 4 ports now and its making my gaming experience a tad miserable as with being Autistic i like and have to have everythig absolutley perfect and crystal clear.

I've faffed around with TV settings and Xbox One display settings to no avail what so ever.

Im at a loss of what to do.

If anyone could help me then it'd be greatly appreciated recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games. :)

Many thanks and kind regards

:)

Joey-emilio, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Joey, this setting is normally for your TV.

My TV, for example, has an image acceleration function, where if I activate and rotate the screen, it fixes with a little bad and pixelated sharpness.

So to eliminate, I advise you to browse your TV settings, and test the image options.

Not being a console or configuration error.

I am at your disposal if you have any further questions regarding the xbox system, joey,
  3. Gavin (PyroANTIC) Win User

Whose buying all these Avatar items?

I'll admit I am guilty of buying some, but I only really get ones from games to which I am very much a fanboy of. Maybe it's just me, but there is a certain warm and fuzzy feeling having my avatar wear Blood Dragon Armour. : D
  4. Elohmn Win User

Xbox "Adult Zone" ?

[quote user="xZOMBIExDODGERx"]

LostKauz , everything IS sugar coated, thats why we need an adult forum , to step away from the rainbows and fuzzy bunnies.

[/quote]Except for the truth that a set of rules you Agreed to? Funny but I never see or use "rainbows and fuzzy bunnies" while on Xbox LIVE. So are you saying one has to be vulgar and swear to not have "rainbows and fuzzy bunnies"?
  5. DecayingPhoton1 Win User

Add on purchased day before item goes on sale

Nor to you, Reverend Reb. Disapointment is a part of life. Just waiting for an authority figure to clear up a fuzzy seeming situation. Once it's no longer fuzzy, life goes on. With one dlc or two.
  6. Fenbops Win User

Lego Lord of the Rings review.

I love this game! One thing I've noticed tho are the graphics look quite blurry and fuzzy in the distance. Is it like this for everyone?
Thema:

1. recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games. - Similar Threads - recent fuzziness certain

2. Console Booting to 640x480 - LG C2 (Solved with recent VRR update)

in XboX Insiders
    Console Booting to 640x480 - LG C2 (Solved with recent VRR update): For anyone who was having similar issues, the new option in the recent Alpha Skip Ahead build which allows you to set VRR to only enable when a game is started seems to have resolved the issue of...
  3. My Recent Unfortunate account ban:

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Recent Unfortunate account ban:: Hello Support team (Hopefully a real person see's this) So recently I’ve been completely off the board indefinitely banned due to repeat online chat violations with other gamers. Now, out of the...
  4. I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...: My brother in law always gives me his old Xbox whenever he buys the newest model. On the previous Xbox One, I had access to his full library of games, as well as his game pass subscription, even...
  5. i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to...: I already migrated my account to microsoft and im trying to get my account back from microsoft.net but they said that since i migrated my account microsoft has to help me. can someone help me on...
  6. Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?: I updated my Series X recently (I think Tuesday or Wednesday) and noticed some odd behavior since then. The first thing I noticed was the boot up screen sound either changed or is bugged. It’s...
  7. Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...: I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to play it, it told me that it wasn't possible to...
  8. This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if...: Yes hi I’ve been a active gold and game pass ultimate member for a while now and I was wondering if there is issues with my tenure number because it keeps disappearing and it hasn’t come back...
  9. Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update: Hi, My Xbox Gamebar had updated to version 5.822.6271.0 at 30th August 2022 (GMT +8:00), and I found that it no more able to record gaming videos in 60fps even with the settings on. Kindly...
  10. Vanguard license not found after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vanguard license not found after recent update: Recently updated vanguard (Physical copy) and now it’s become unplayable. Upon start I get no license found. In main menu Multiplayer is locked and it says purchase game. No zombies no...