Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile

Discus and support Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed that when I go on my profile to check achievements or compare games with friends that the games I have recently played are not appearing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MysticSaiyanGod, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile

I've noticed that when I go on my profile to check achievements or compare games with friends that the games I have recently played are not appearing. I have recently played Forza Horizon 4, Call of Duty MW Warzone and many others and none seem to be updating
    as recently played instead it's all the same games I was playing 3 days ago. It's a minor issue but annoying when trying to check achievements or compare progress with my friends. Does anyone know how to resolve this please or could it be an issue everyones
    experiencing due to the sudden increase in users?

:)

MysticSaiyanGod, Mar 25, 2020
  2. The Conodont Win User

This also seems to be affecting game pass rewards which means no daily/weekly/monthly rewards points if goes on for long.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

I've been having the same issue. My gamerscore isn't updating either. We just have to wait it out. I'm sure the engineers are aware. I saw a few people mention it on twitter.
  4. BongKaos Win User

Game Not Appearing on Xbox.com Profile or Recent Games

Now we all know you have Gears of War Judgement achievements....

That shows up just fine here. You know Pre owned makes no difference right?
  5. Mountain Dew Win User

I see that achievement and it shows it was earned 5 days ago. Left 4 Dead (I think you meant this one, not Dead or Alive) shows achievements earned 4 days ago. :)
  6. BornToLose129 Win User

No no, sorry, I wasn't fully informative there.

DoA was pre-owned and I returned it not because I wasn't earning achievements, but because I had no fun playing it. I was saying that unless I get achievements in THAT game, the Saints Row 4 ones should be the most recent. I wasn't sure if I was going to
    earn any achievements between my last post and your response.

GoW:J is the only game I'm currently having issues syncing the achievements, and though nobody else can see the achievements I earned for it, my gamerscore is still correct both on my console and here on the site.

My mistake for not being thourough with my explaination.
Thema:

1. Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile - Similar Threads - Recent games appearing

2. Recent Players list not updating on any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players list not updating on any game: my Xbox 360 recent players list has not up dated for 30+ days, please advise afe24cbf-8b1b-404f-ad36-c254c4214e3c
  3. Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section: I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch and it's not showing up on xbox.com or under the "see all my achievements" section on the console. Started another new game to see if it would appear...
  4. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  5. Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  6. Upon claiming the most recent Games with Gold title, this occurred. Text below box art...

in XboX Insiders
    Upon claiming the most recent Games with Gold title, this occurred. Text below box art...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  7. Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.: It just looks tacky and out of place. I have the store on my dashboard, I also have it on my main menu. Why do we need it to be a permanent recently opened app? I opened 12 games, and it will stay...
  8. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  9. Star Wars Battlefeont Delux Editon appears in the recently installed games but it will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefeont Delux Editon appears in the recently installed games but it will not play: Just bought the StarWars Battlefront Deluxe Edition through Xbox store online but it won't open. It appears in the recently installed games but it does nothing when I try to launch it. I have...
  10. Game Not Appearing on Xbox.com Profile or Recent Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Not Appearing on Xbox.com Profile or Recent Games: Hello, I had a quick question, and though I'm extremely curious as to what my question concerns, it isn't that urgent. I recently obtained a copy of Gears of War Judgment (fantastic game, been...