Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

Discus and support Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 22, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Recent games not showing up in achievement list

Then try to wait a few days, since is not only on the console is a bug/glitch on xbox live achievement system.
  3. JAYNO20 Win User

New update

My recent player list was consistently only showing one of the people I played with and then when I played with someone else that one person was replaced with the most recent one instead of added to the list. My list shows people I played with 5 days ago
    but only keeps 1 of the most recent in there... Is this a bug? Hopefully its not designed to actually work this way or it is next to useless...
  4. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Trying to apply to ambassador programm but dont have enough gamerscore?

The ambassador's programme/site has recently been updated, so there are a few bugs with applying to the programme.

Gamarscore calculation, is one of the bugs at the moment.

They are working on fixing these bugs, so wait it out, and try again in a few days.
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Since day one on GTA V online i cannot connect to many of my friends, lobbies are empty (freemode and job), if i do get into a lobby with people i get a connection error and booted to story mode within 5 min or less. When is this getting fixed?

There is a few bugs in online I've noticed but it has improved for me since some of the recent patches.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Lost achievements

This has been happening to quite a few people recently including me.

It's a bug,don't worry,your Gamerscore will correct itself within a few days by itself.
Thema:

Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

1. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?! - Similar Threads - Recent players list

2. Recent Players list not updating on any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players list not updating on any game: My recent players list is not updating on any game that I play. It shows my most recent playing from 2 days ago. 4fb6ba3f-a6ce-4144-910c-793cb2bef835
  3. Recently players list not showing everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently players list not showing everyone: I was playing with a squad and we did good so I wanted to add them and went to recent players to find out it's not showing any of them. I knew part of the name but not all of it so I can't...
  4. Recent player list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player list: i bought an xbox one s and for some reason my recent player list wont load. I also have people inviting me to games and have no idea how to accept the invites. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. why dosnt the most recent players list update one time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why dosnt the most recent players list update one time?: so ive been playing battlefeild for the past 7 days yet for some reason i played it 3 days ago according to my most recent players list? why is this? 63b211bc-2fa3-4e24-8c72-95b8fe236215
  6. why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?: so how are we supposed to report people or find some one when the recent players list donst update ever? or takes over a day? why have somthing that dosnt work? cff69d77-191e-4fa7-bff3-a3ad1b6fda15
  7. Xbox App Needs Recent Players List

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Needs Recent Players List: The xbox app needs a list of the recent players you played with. It is horrible getting DC'ed and not being able to find the people you were just playing with. 95392c3d-9c28-4e7e-8953-8aaa8cee8f39
  8. Recent players list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent players list: Why can't I see my recent players list. I'm in an online game right now,, but my recent players list is 15hours old.. I want to report idiots for quitting the game early... I get less money...
  9. Recent Players List Not Working For Weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players List Not Working For Weeks: Hi I've never posted here before but I was talking to technical support for hours and they sent me here when I didn't get a resolution. For the last week my recent players list has not been...
  10. Recent Players List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players List: Why does the Recent Players list blow on the XB1 compared to the 360? I keep getting team killed in Siege, OR, they down/injure a majority of our team then quit the match. You can't vote to kick...