Recent players.

Discus and support Recent players. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive only had my xbox one for a few days so I may not be looking in the right place, but is it possible to bring up a list of recent players like you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by METALI0N, Jan 25, 2014.

1. METALI0N
    METALI0N Guest

Recent players.

Ive only had my xbox one for a few days so I may not be looking in the right place, but is it possible to bring up a list of recent players like you could on the 360? it would be nice to find some of the guys ive played and play them again, or is there some
    way to send them a friend request I cant seem to find that either.

:)

METALI0N, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Halifax HD
    Halifax HD Guest
    Recent Players

That's the only list ive looked at

Halifax HD, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Primenay
    Primenay Guest
    Recent Players

It only shows the 25 most recent unfortunately. Some games have in game menus that show more thats why I asked. Just remember next time to report right away. Or write down the persons gamertag. And honestly I wouldn't report or file a complaint I would
    just use the avoid this player and select the appropriate option. I hope I helped!! Happy gaming and almost new year!!

Primenay, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Crusader158 Win User

Recent players

Thanks any idea when this update will be coming out?
  5. greenlake Win User

Recent players

Hi FetalFettucini1,

There isn't a recent players list yet on Xbox One yet. For now the best ways to add someone you played with are to:

1.click on their gamertag in-game or from the post-game lobby, which brings up their gamercard. From there you can hit 'Add friend'

2.(as you said), remember their gamertag. from the Friends app, you can use 'Find someone' to go to their profile and add them.

I work on the console team - unfortunately this feature didn't make it for launch day, but it's one we're already discussing for an upcoming update.

Thanks for the feedback!
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Recent Players

Hey there Carly - unfortunately if they no longer appear in that list and they have not sent you a message, you would need to send them a friend request in order to see their profile again. At that point, you could file the complaint. Otherwise, you would
    need to file the complaint immediately after the offense.
  7. robnyack Win User

Recent players.....

My recent players for bf4 started showing within the last few days
  8. DeCEPtiCON 2304 Win User

Recent players.....

Im having the same issue. Nothing shows up on anything ive played madden, forza, dr3 and assassins creed. But still it remains empty what gives?
Thema:

Recent players.

1. Recent players. - Similar Threads - Recent players

2. Recent Players list not updating on any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players list not updating on any game: My recent players list is not updating on any game that I play. It shows my most recent playing from 2 days ago. 4fb6ba3f-a6ce-4144-910c-793cb2bef835
  3. Can't join recent players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join recent players: Is there any reason as to why i cannot join any player on my recent players list. Everyone i go on just has the option greyed out 501a441c-3755-4508-9e37-a5bc6ca91234
  4. Recent players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent players: My recent player list hasnt updated in 4 weeks. With the MW3 servers going haywire I got thrown out after meeting some people who i was supposed to [Mod removed- Inappropriate] as a friend. And...
  5. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Recently players list not showing everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently players list not showing everyone: I was playing with a squad and we did good so I wanted to add them and went to recent players to find out it's not showing any of them. I knew part of the name but not all of it so I can't...
  7. Recent player list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player list: i bought an xbox one s and for some reason my recent player list wont load. I also have people inviting me to games and have no idea how to accept the invites. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. why dosnt the most recent players list update one time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why dosnt the most recent players list update one time?: so ive been playing battlefeild for the past 7 days yet for some reason i played it 3 days ago according to my most recent players list? why is this? 63b211bc-2fa3-4e24-8c72-95b8fe236215
  9. why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?: so how are we supposed to report people or find some one when the recent players list donst update ever? or takes over a day? why have somthing that dosnt work? cff69d77-191e-4fa7-bff3-a3ad1b6fda15
  10. delete recent players history

in XBoX on Consoles
    delete recent players history: Because i need, in order to protect my privacy, hide or delete, recent players history to not show my last conection, please add in future dashboard that option, i need for play on private and...