Recent Players???

Discus and support Recent Players??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it me, or has 'recent players' disappeared with one of the recent updates? I can't find it. 4ba81ae2-b8f5-41b5-b225-9b196e335554 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShowbizMonkey, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Recent Players???

Is it me, or has 'recent players' disappeared with one of the recent updates? I can't find it.

:)

ShowbizMonkey, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Recent Bans

I agree alot of people most likely are not innocent... and it does hurt players like myself that strive for fair and legit play..

which is the only reason i own a xbox 360 and not a mod feast on the ps3 or pc...

And yet Ms makes a mistake and knows no one can do anythign about it cause of there strong arm TOS.

And yet i know for a fact they could never give me a reason on why they banned my 360 expect to get me to buy a new one..

this is ether a realy big f up on Ms part or a huge Feing scam on there part which ever i will hound them untill they give me a reason or something is done.. since there can be no reason given .

I well bid my time and bother them tell the end of time untill i im compensated for my losses....

Dragonlord Brad, Aug 31, 2014
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Recent Bans

I guess all of
    these people
    are innocent as well, huh? When people like you post with a modded avatar and claim you never modded/cheated it hurts the credibility of the truly innocent. Peopl like you don't deserve to be on XBL with the rest of us legit gamers and you
    deserve everything that happens to you.

Just so you are aware, when they permanently ban your account for avatar modification everything associated with it will be forfeit including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is
    gone forever, none of it is transferable and none of it is refundable. Now not only do you have to fork out more money for a new console (should you decide to) you also have to fork over money for a new account, ms points and all of the DLC you had prior.
    Was it worth it?

Temhotabot, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Recent Players???

If you have the newest version, go to your friends list. Once there at the top, there should be a box that says "friends" with a down arrow. If you click on it, you can choose for it to show your favorites or recent players instead of your friends. Recent Players??? ;)

Galactic Geek, Aug 31, 2014
  5. IIRED DRAG0NII Win User

Recent

it shows the recent players you played a game with.
  6. Bubblesxxx Win User

Recent

So you just played the same game or actually communicated with them?n
  7. Crush The W0rld Win User

Recent

Yeah what these guys said but if your trying to find someone make sure to do it in game becuase if your next to them they will show up at the top or had some interacrion with them. Becuase if you leave the game your in it sometimes bugs out and freinds
    will appear on it
  8. Bubblesxxx Win User

Recent

So you just played the same game or actually communicated with them?n
  9. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

Recent

Hello!

Basically, it's all those people you met during a round of a multiplayer game.
Thema:

Recent Players???

1. Recent Players??? - Similar Threads - Recent Players

2. Recent players/ friends links vanished

in XBoX on Windows
    Recent players/ friends links vanished: Anyone else unable to access recent players or friends list ? Both vanished from my xbox profile on Pc. 1df63086-d732-41c1-af8d-6b9c4698b294
  3. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  4. Why does my “most recent players” never show the most recent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my “most recent players” never show the most recent: Its been a issue that has been going on for months and with multiple games. I find a good squad but since I never have the most recent players in the list, well the squad is lost. Whats the issue...
  5. Recent Players list not updating on any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players list not updating on any game: my Xbox 360 recent players list has not up dated for 30+ days, please advise afe24cbf-8b1b-404f-ad36-c254c4214e3c
  6. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  7. Recent Players list not updating on any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players list not updating on any game: My recent players list is not updating on any game that I play. It shows my most recent playing from 2 days ago. 4fb6ba3f-a6ce-4144-910c-793cb2bef835
  8. Can't join recent players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join recent players: Is there any reason as to why i cannot join any player on my recent players list. Everyone i go on just has the option greyed out 501a441c-3755-4508-9e37-a5bc6ca91234
  9. Recent players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent players: My recent player list hasnt updated in 4 weeks. With the MW3 servers going haywire I got thrown out after meeting some people who i was supposed to [Mod removed- Inappropriate] as a friend. And...
  10. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]