Recent playlist not a updating

Discus and support Recent playlist not a updating in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi can anyone tell me why recent players List Xbox One is not a dating I’ve done a not updating full restart unplugged for 10 minutes I’ve done this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by simon 2010, Nov 16, 2021.

1. simon 2010
    simon 2010 Guest

Hi can anyone tell me why recent players List Xbox One is not a dating I’ve done a not updating full restart unplugged for 10 minutes I’ve done this multiple times and still not updating can someone look into it please and let me know thank you

:)

simon 2010, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. simon 2010 Win User

I’ve done all of that and it still the same I’m fed up with doing restore of xbox so it must be on Microsoft side ty
  5. JeremyHarris Win User

Matchmaking lost features??

If you read the recent
    Halo Bulletin here
    and scroll down to the "August Matchmaking Playlist Update," you'll understand why.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

playlist update

Yeh they post those bulletins pretty often so now you know where to find them, also if you use twitter, follow HaloWaypoint as they usually post Halo info and links to the bulletins on there twitter account.
Thema:

1. Recent playlist not a updating - Similar Threads - Recent playlist updating

2. xbox app is no longer updating recently played games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app is no longer updating recently played games: I have a list of games that still show up,but as far as newer games on steam and games I have been playing xbox app is not updating. I want it to display what game I have been playing these last...
  3. Recent Captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures: Recent Captures gone ? Xbox service broken again what a surprise, worked fine today, I get on and go to where my Recent Captures are and suddenly none of them appear. I get a message saying;...
  4. Price changed on recent controller purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Price changed on recent controller purchase: Hi I recently purchased a gaming controller and I was wondering who to contact due to the 30 day price change. please let me know who to contact. thank you!! 53570dad-0688-4f1a-9687-d71508556951
  5. Some recent backwards compatible Xbox 360 downloads don't correctly recognize ownership on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some recent backwards compatible Xbox 360 downloads don't correctly recognize ownership on...: I own Time Pilot and Scramble. Both work correctly on Xbox 360 consoles and both are correctly identified as owned by me at the Xbox 360 store page for each game (Linked below is Time Pilot's page...
  6. Recent Alpha Skip Ahead update on Xbox One has made the console so slow I can't even open...

in XboX Insiders
    Recent Alpha Skip Ahead update on Xbox One has made the console so slow I can't even open...: I don't know what went wrong with this update but it is rendering my console practically unusable. I can't even 'report a problem' either, as the console fails to open that menu as well....
  7. My account was recently hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was recently hacked: My account was recently hacked by an email address which says *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** this has lead to my account being locked and me losing all access to...
  8. I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being...: I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being REFUNDED AND NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK 85ef5e78-0f73-4ed2-b102-68b34522062c
  9. Recently Played Games & Online Activity Not Showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently Played Games & Online Activity Not Showing: Hello, this has been an issue that has been happening the past few weeks. I have also Google'd it prior, but nothing really worked so I decided to ask anyways. I play on PC. I have the Xbox Live...
  10. Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty: I Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty, about 2 months ago and using it for the first time wired it doesnt work, the usb cable its powering the controller.Although...