[Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

Discus and support [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Evion_SE, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Evion_SE
    Evion_SE Guest

Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is very disappointing considering I paid $180 for it. I like the
    controller a lot (in fact, it's the best I've ever used), but seriously paying that much for a controller just to find that it doesn't work is absolutely awful. My Dual Shock 4 controller works perfectly and I only paid a fraction of the cost.

Now, The question comes in at, how do I claim my warranty and send it back considering the whole Covid-19 situation?

P.S. These are the steps I took to ensure it wasn't a software bug.

1. Factory reset the controller

2. Reinstalled updated firmware

3. Completely updated windows and drivers

4. reinstalled my games and accessories app

5. restarted the computer and the controller

6. tried playing wired and wireless

:)

Evion_SE, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 (malfunction)

3. AmberC0215 Win User

Xbox Elite controller 1 back grips (not side grip)

I had purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, sorry I can't be of more help.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. NoFreeNameAvailable Win User

So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
  6. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
Thema:

1. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues - Similar Threads - Recent Purchase Elite

2. Reward points for recent purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward points for recent purchase.: Hello, i ordered an Xbox one x from microsoft on the 10th of april and am pretty sure i havent received my reward points for that purchase. If you get 20 points for xbox purchases i should have...
  3. Have to restart my Xbox one for recently purchased games to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to restart my Xbox one for recently purchased games to play: Hi all, recently i’m having to restart my xbox one s to play recently purchased games. I install the game, doesn’t matter if it’s a preowned or a new one the game plays fine. But once i switch the...
  4. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  5. Recently purchased used xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently purchased used xbox one s: Hi hope you can help with some advice, I just bought a used Xbox one s 1tb that has about 65 games loaded on it, they’re on the account of the person I bought the Xbox from, he’s happy for me to...
  6. Recently purchased Xbox 1 X with fallen 16 but i want to return the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently purchased Xbox 1 X with fallen 16 but i want to return the game.: I recently purchased a Xbox 1 x for my 9 year old son. The only option was to get the Xbox 1 with Fallen 16. I do not want my son playing Fallen 16. Is there a way to return the game or...
  7. Haven't gotten Xbox Live Rewards credits from recent purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't gotten Xbox Live Rewards credits from recent purchases: yes, I know XBL Rewards is switching to Microsoft Rewards, but XBL Rewards isn't finished yet, and I have made a lot of purchases in the current time frame that I haven't gotten my credits for and...
  8. A recently purchased disc will not play.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A recently purchased disc will not play.: I recently purchased a used disc of the Game of the Year edition of Morrowind for the original XBox from Amazon. From what I had been able to find, the disc should be compatible with the XBox 360...
  9. Anyway to price adjustment a recently purchased game?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyway to price adjustment a recently purchased game?: Hello, So I just bought Ori The Blind Forest: Definitive Edition for $20 only to see it go on sale to $11 less than 8 hours later. Is there anyway to get a price adjustment? Honestly, the money...
  10. Question reguarding a recent purchase of a game and the upgrade to the remaster version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question reguarding a recent purchase of a game and the upgrade to the remaster version: like the title says ive a very big question reguarding a game called mark of the ninja and today i just bought it on the 360 and im hoping i still am able to get the upgraded version for free when...