Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

Discus and support Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shokiwaru, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Shokiwaru
    Shokiwaru Guest

This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call me names and then left chat. He then went into the pause
    menu to report me and his own friend whom I was happily playing with at the time. I then got a notice from Xbox saying that I have been chat banned for not saying much besides the fact he was wrong. How is this legal? I thought there were certain checks in
    place to assure a proper ban? I did nothing wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction?

:)

Shokiwaru, Mar 31, 2020
  2. pjameleven Win User

As my fellow ambassadors mentioned you should go to the enforcement page and submit a review. Also, in the future if anyone is harassing you the best thing to do is not engage with them at all. Block and mute them and report them if they are breaking the
    code of conduct.
  3. PsychoRussianx Win User

This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call me names and then left chat. He then went into the
    pause menu to report me and his own friend whom I was happily playing with at the time. I then got a notice from Xbox saying that I have been chat banned for not saying much besides the fact he was wrong. How is this legal? I thought there were certain checks
    in place to assure a proper ban? I did nothing wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  4. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  5. KILL3z2JVLARIN3 Win User

are you guys always so bias when you ban people? im just curious because I find it funny that when I report people for bullying and harassment your enforcement team does absolutely nothing about my report and no ban is issued yet you ban me for defending
    myself. bias much?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

banned from chat for no reason

If someone harasses you in xbox live just report this person or block him from further abuse. Retaliating violates the Code of conduct and is subject to enforcement acts

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

That being said you are free to make your choice yet you should know all online services have rules you should respect.
Thema:

1. Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason. - Similar Threads - Recently Harassed chat

2. Xbox insider So I recently removed myself from the Alpha tester for updates since I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider So I recently removed myself from the Alpha tester for updates since I was...: Xbox insider So I recently removed myself from the Alpha tester for updates since I was crashing all times on MW. Now I fixed the crashing issue but getting a que to update my console almost...
  3. No out-game stats in recent xbox one video games

in XboX Insiders
    No out-game stats in recent xbox one video games: No game stats in some recent games inside the gaming part under the archivement’s section Hello, everyone. I’d like to know what happened to games stats to some games that don’t have them,...
  4. Recent update - Console won't get past 64%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent update - Console won't get past 64%: I just tried to install the new update that came out today (May 25th, 2020) and it will not get pass 84%. I tried doing a full power down by turning my console off and unplugging the power supply...
  5. Recent unknown change to controller idle

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent unknown change to controller idle: Hi I've been using my Xbox at night to listen to podcasts on YouTube for some time as this seems to help with my lifelong insomnia - I've found that as long as my controller is plugged in and I...
  6. No out-game stats in gaming part for some recent games

in XboX Insiders
    No out-game stats in gaming part for some recent games: [IMG] submitted by /u/xerluzpi [link] [comments]
  7. Solved: Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solved: Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update: Hi, I recently started having trouble with Hulu. After trying every possible tech trick, I finally called Hulu tonight. We went through all the troubleshooting steps that I already tried for the...
  8. Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update: Hi, I recently started having trouble with Hulu. After trying every possible tech trick, I finally called Hulu tonight. We went through all the troubleshooting steps that I already tried for the...
  9. after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...

in XboX Insiders
    after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...: submitted by /u/-auGie [link] [comments]
  10. Doom eternal recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom eternal recent update: Hi my doom eternal has had an update recently, and I was in the middle of playing it when it started playing up. I couldn't switch to different weapons and I wasn't walking on the ground, I was in...