Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...

Discus and support Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has never happened before I just keep teleporting around but it says my connection to multiplayer and the internet is fine and my NAT type is Open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chronik x Pyro, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...

This has never happened before I just keep teleporting around but it says my connection to multiplayer and the internet is fine and my NAT type is Open and sometimes the party chat will disconnect and it will say that me and my friends are connecting.

:)

Chronik x Pyro, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play multiplayer as I keep teleporting is there a way to fix this?

You try contact your Internet Providor Support Servecis, Try use the DNC 8.8.8.8 to see if resolved your problem
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play multiplayer as I keep teleporting is there a way to fix this?

4. Flying Cattle Win User

Is it Possible...

Oh, sorry. :p I live around an hour from there.

I don't think I've lagged before, because I've been playing the same games I do now, and have rarely lagged until recently. And if it is because of playing with people far from where I live, why hasn't this affected me before, and is there a way to make
    it so I play with players more local to where I live?
  5. x RaMb0 4 L1F3 Win User

Black Ops 1 backwards compatibility: Lag spikes

Hells Bill, I've recently noticed that my backwards compatible games which I own on disc have a problem where the game lags on 15 minute intervals. If you have a digital copy, then you may experiencing a different problem. Next time take out a stopwatch
    and see how often the lag comes.
  6. CODukes4 Win User

Will Advanced Warfare Multi-player LAG ON PURPOSE?

There is lag comp in all games technically. The game has to guess where the bullets are going and where you are going...but the lag comp in the recent titles has been overbearing. Blops 2 had horrendous fake lag.
Thema:

Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...

1. Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play... - Similar Threads - Recently been experiencing

2. So have parties just not been working recently?

in XboX Insiders
    So have parties just not been working recently?: In Alpha ring and so are most of my friends. For about a week or two now me and my friends have been experiencing party problems that include Not being able to be heard even when it says...
  3. I've recently been suspended for gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've recently been suspended for gamerpic: I got suspended from changing my gamerpic to a photo of Patrick Star's butt from the SpongeBob movie, a rated PG movie. I wasn't able to open a case but I'd like to not have another suspension if...
  4. I downloaded a game recently but now it's according to my Xbox never been installed this game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game recently but now it's according to my Xbox never been installed this game ...: I downloaded Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege on august 17th but according to the store I do not own the product even though I downloaded it and got achievements, if someone could tell me what...
  5. hi everyone iv recently been suspended and cant find out for how long anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi everyone iv recently been suspended and cant find out for how long anywhere: hi everyone recently iv been suspened from y my xbox account tempararely and im not sure for how long i cant purchase and games or even change my privacy setting its the first time iv been banned...
  6. Hello, I have not been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and come back to it being banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have not been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and come back to it being banned: hello, I haven't been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and I've come back on it to play today and I turn it on to be welcomed with a message saying my console has been banned from Xbox live...
  7. I noticed that my "Recent players list" has not been showing recent players ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I noticed that my "Recent players list" has not been showing recent players ?: My Recent player list has not updated in a week it just shows players that were on from last week till as long ago as 15 weeks ago. How do you clear or update it ? I have even unpluged my Xbox one...
  8. I have recently been banned for no reason what can i do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently been banned for no reason what can i do to fix it: ok I need a hand because recently I have been play dead by daylight which is a very toxic game and has 0 communication and since I play killer players in the game get extremely mad when you...
  9. Recently been banned for communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently been banned for communication: recently been banned for communication, however it does not let me play online games, which i think is unnecessary as i am unable to talk or communicate with anyone when doing so. Also i have...
  10. Showing up as recently online when I haven't been.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Showing up as recently online when I haven't been.: Recently when signed into my main account, I see that this profile has been online 2 hours ago, 4 hours ago, etc, when I have been working all day and could not possibly be online. (my main...