Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

Discus and support Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Bravedwarf1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bravedwarf1, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

/u/Bravedwarf1, Jun 18, 2019
  2. CWCruisin18 Win User

Disk space on xBox one x

Check Settings>System>Storage and see what drive defaults as the installation location.
    Hi. Both the internal (which only has one game installed) and the external which has 24 games installed still show available space. 727.6GB on internal and 3TB on external. Internal is listed as the capture location.
  3. Ice DjKilla Win User

Trying to add 1tb WD HDD to Xbox 360

I dont see this as being a format issue, as Xbox 360 would of taken care of the correct format when you first connected it.

I would try to manually update your Xbox using a usb drive, just to make sure 100% that you have the latest and greatest update (even if it shows you do, something may of become corrupt or not installed properly).

Not all external hard drives work/work well with Xbox (The WD My Passport) shouldnt have an issue though as that is what I use :) (Just the 3TB version)

If you cant get around the problem by doing a re-format with your Xbox, or some other magical solution, id recommend exchanging the External Hard drive. If i remember correctly, WD backs up their drives with a 3 year warranty.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one issue

Check this support, Console doesn't detect external storage especially the step

Solution 1: Make sure you’ve installed any recent updates to Xbox One

It’s possible that there were recent updates to Xbox One and that you need to manually update your system for it to detect your external storage. To update:

1. Press the Xbox button
       to open the guide, and then select Profile & system >
      Settings
      > System > Updates & downloads.
    2. If you see Update available, there’s an update you need to install.
    3. After you’re done installing the update, go back to
      Settings and select System > Storage. See if your device appears in the list.
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Xbox One Hard Drive already to small.

Really? Your doing well. Mines already full and I've got myself a nice 3tb external that should keep me going for a while!
  6. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Wishing for a new Xbox One model that i can change the hdd on myself.

I filled up the 500 cb on the Xbox , but just recently added an external hard drive. Now I have 3tb of space.
Thema:

Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

1. Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see... - Similar Threads - Recently installed shows

2. I recently installed Sunset Overdrive onto my PC through Xbox but I can't get pass the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently installed Sunset Overdrive onto my PC through Xbox but I can't get pass the...: Every time I click [Play as (username)], it takes me to the loading screen and right back to the title screen. I have no clue what to do. fd66f86c-d675-427c-a7c9-a4cd74d5708b
  3. Error while trying to instal any game tagged as "recently added"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error while trying to instal any game tagged as "recently added": I'm trying to install Solasta Crown of the Magister (which was added today) and I'm getting an error message and the download won't even start. The error code is 0x00000001. I tried installing...
  4. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  5. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  6. Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  7. My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...

in XboX Insiders
    My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/allanvrs1980 [link] [comments]
  8. Recently Uninstalled Game Not Showing Up In Ready To Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently Uninstalled Game Not Showing Up In Ready To Install: I recently uninstalled Rocket League and am looking to reinstall it. However, it isn't showing up on my "Ready to install" tab in games & apps. 9fef40a8-d593-4b3d-aa00-09a04f7bc71d
  9. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  10. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...