Recieve 10$ code after purchasing digital game

Discus and support Recieve 10$ code after purchasing digital game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've seen a promo that read, receive 10$ code after purchasing any digital game. There was a list to choose from, call of duty ghost, was one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheRealSunday2, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Recieve 10$ code after purchasing digital game

I've seen a promo that read, receive 10$ code after purchasing any digital game. There was a list to choose from, call of duty ghost, was one of the games. I purchased it digitally. I've still not received my code.

:)

TheRealSunday2, Mar 11, 2014
  2. RudeSpy
    RudeSpy Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: 11/08/2015

I did not recieve my digital code for fallout 3 within 7-10 days

RudeSpy, Mar 11, 2014
  3. DinoL
    DinoL Guest
    No Alan Wake Code after buying Quantum Break

It has been more than 10 days after purchasing Quantum Break from the Xbox One digital store and I haven't received my Alan Wake Code. What gives?

DinoL, Mar 11, 2014
  4. Recieve 10$ code after purchasing digital game

I was using my xbox one. When I've seen the promo on my dash board.

TheRealSunday2, Mar 11, 2014
  5. TheRealSunday2 Win User

I was using my xbox one. When I've seen the promo on my dash board.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Free Fall on demand

to my understanding, if you are eligiblke for the free fall map from digital purchase, you will recieve a code in your email after I think the 17th
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition pre order bonus with Amazon

Did you purchase the physical version of Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition, or did you purchase a pre-order digital code? If you pre-ordered the digital version through Amazon, the code will deliver 7-10 days after
    redeeming the code on your Xbox Live account, not 7-10 days after making the purchase through Amazon.

If you purchased the disc version, hang tight as your code will be inside the package of the game.

Hope this helps!
  8. MASS VIKING Win User

Dark Souls 3 pre ordered, no pre order bonus code supplied.

I still have not recieved my code after purchasing the game on the 17tg of feb
  9. Giengtheh00k Win User

Fallout 4 pre order missing the Fallout 3 code

I purchased Fallout 4 from microaoft digitally 11 days ago and have not recieved my Fallout 3 code yet.
Thema:

1. Recieve 10$ code after purchasing digital game - Similar Threads - Recieve 10$ code

2. 10 days later still not recieved my Halo Wars Definitive edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 days later still not recieved my Halo Wars Definitive edition code: 10 days later still not received Halo Wars Definitive edition code. I checked my messages haven't recieved it and yes I'm logged in with the right account. Its clearly from your guys end... (You...
  3. Have not recieved gift card code $10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved gift card code $10: I had purchased FORZE HORIZON 3 ULTIMATE EDITION on SEPT 23, 2016. I have not yet received that Microsoft gift card code. b57de6e5-4e04-45ba-a3ba-a202639028c3
  4. Bought Gears of war on 10/14 still have not recieved code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Gears of war on 10/14 still have not recieved code: Bought Gears of war on 10/14 still have not recieved code c9b8f8a3-1a7c-4412-84ed-c757e9442efb
  5. didnt recieve $10 xbox code from preordering gears 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    didnt recieve $10 xbox code from preordering gears 4: I havent recieved my $10 xbox code yet for preordering gears 4 2495c591-ff50-4a1a-aea1-3553941c13bf
  6. Haven't recieved my 10 dollar gift code after pre ordering nba 2k17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't recieved my 10 dollar gift code after pre ordering nba 2k17: is there any info on how to get your gift code or if they didnt send it for some bizarre reason because i pro ordered nba 2k17 and for weeks i haven't seen any sign of getting the code...
  7. I still haven't recieved my Alan wake and Quantum break Windows 10 codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I still haven't recieved my Alan wake and Quantum break Windows 10 codes: I've called support numerous times and no one can help me. Can someone get me my codes ASAP?? I preordered back in early March. I also have not recieved my doom codes and i preordered that last...
  8. Fallout 3 code not recieved after initial 7-10 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code not recieved after initial 7-10 days: I bought the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Edition through the xbox one marketplace. States that I should of recieved a message entialing a digital code for a Fallout 3 download. I have yet receieved...
  9. Never recieved RSV2 code for Pre ordering Rainbow six siege. It has been over the 7-10 days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved RSV2 code for Pre ordering Rainbow six siege. It has been over the 7-10 days.: Ok so this is my 4th Post in the forums about this issue.. I have called MS 1 time and chated 2 seperat times online. And I still dont have my RSV2 code for pre ordering Rainbow six Siege. So I...
  10. Have not recieved $10 promo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved $10 promo code: I pre-ordered a hard copy of Fallout 4 on october 31st through the Microsoft store and was supposed to receive a $10 credit for doing so but have yet to receive a code. I wanted to use the code...