Recommend A Games Pass Title

Discus and support Recommend A Games Pass Title in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The update notes say that we can now recommend a games pass title, which is cool but where did we do this? I cant see anything that says where to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ray_Palmer, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Recommend A Games Pass Title

The update notes say that we can now recommend a games pass title, which is cool but where did we do this?

I cant see anything that says where to recommend a game.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Ray_Palmer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ray_Palmer, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Nie moge zainstalowac 2 gier z katalogu "Play Anywhere" z XBOX Game Pass [Translation - I can not install two games from the directory "Play Anywhere " From the XBOX Game Pass]

Hi there k3lt,

Thakns for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with availability of games on Game Pass.

I recommend taking a look at the
    Game Pass library
    . I did not find those 2 titles in the library. This may be the reason why you are being prompt to purchase the content. Games able to play on PC are known as Xbox Play Anywhere.

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Problem z zainstalowanie gry na PC na Microsoft store [Translation - Problem with installing the game on a PC on the Microsoft store]

Hi Szymon,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting some games from Game Pass onto your PC. In the case of Pay Day 2, it appears that this title is only for use on the Xbox console and not available
    for PC. Xbox Game Pass currently features a select number of Xbox Play Anywhere games that is continually increasing.
    Both Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 are available for play via PC as they are Play Anywhere titles. Would you be able to clarify if you've been able to download/play those titles on your PC?

I recommend that if you're having difficulty installing any of the Game Pass titles that are compatible with PC game play, that you try the troubleshooting from the following support articles:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Game Pass FAQ << includes link to all Xbox Game Pass Play Anywhere titles currently available

I hope that this information helps out!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Game Pass

That info is not correct, there is no title you can play for free after the membership expirers (if you haven't purchased the title before). To play titles available with game pass you need a game pass membership.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox One Games

To be perfectly honest, if I'm going to recommend anything to anybody, I'm going to recommend picking up both EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, because you'll find yourself with a massive and diverse catalogue of games to play that there will always be something
    for you no matter what mood you're in.

If you're looking for a single title, then I'd say Hitman 2 will scratch that itch. There's plenty of replay value and it's a fantastic game.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

XBOX GAME PASS DON'T RUN SOME GAMES IN PC ANYMORE

Unfortunately the Game Pass subscription is one that is for currently available for Xbox consoles. As such the only games that are playable on PC are those games that are also Play Anywhere titles. I have provided the list of Play Anywhere titles currently
    available through Game Pass below for your convenience. Sorry for the confusion.

Xbox Play Anywhere titles currently on Game Pass
Thema:

Recommend A Games Pass Title

1. Recommend A Games Pass Title - Similar Threads - Recommend Games Pass

2. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  3. Game Recommendations on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Recommendations on Xbox Game Pass?: With The Outer Worlds getting most of the attention (really deserved in my opinion), another little gem just added to Game Pass may not get much playtime even if it is really a great game:...
  4. Birthday Game Recommendations???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Birthday Game Recommendations???: Yeah definitely check out your GamePass catalogue on some of the lesser known games or things youd never try. I was hesitant with games like that but they were really great to play. Couldnt really...
  5. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  6. Game recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recommendations?: I personally loved the whole of the assassins creed series. Especially origins 479e4e2a-ab7c-4209-802e-902f7da7b7e8
  7. recomienda juegos de gamepass [Mod Translated - recommends gamepass games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recomienda juegos de gamepass [Mod Translated - recommends gamepass games]: ya sea por historia, diversión, o para conseguir logros rápido, sin importar si es indie o triple "A" que juego de game pass recomiendas y ¿porqué? yo recomiendo life is strange, por que tiene una...
  8. Monday Blues Gaming Recommendation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monday Blues Gaming Recommendation: Lomg day at the office, any fun games you guys recommend to unwind? 04cf8bf3-6298-4b83-9fe9-6b624201e537
  9. Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET: I own a XBOX ONE S. My Son has been asking me for a Gaming Headset ( RAZER KRAKEN PRO ). BUT I read online There is some sort of adapter required for MIC to work. So I can not figure out that...
  10. Recommended family fun games on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommended family fun games on Game Pass: Hello all. I have a Game Pass subscription and was looking for recommended local multiplayer games. Simple party style games. One game we love is Knight Squad, we had a blast. Are there any...