Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock

Discus and support Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone have a list of 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock with real animation and unique sound please share for me. ea16f226-71eb-4fe6-a32e-8751b055b18c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NamDuy1, May 11, 2022.

1. NamDuy1
    NamDuy1 Guest

Anyone have a list of 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock with real animation and unique sound please share for me.

:)

NamDuy1, May 11, 2022
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.

I would recommend contacting
    Minecraft (Bedrock) support
    and see if there was anything they can do. I don't know of a way to restore a world on the Xbox.

Best of luck to you!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Why can i not play multiplayer with my frends in PS4 minecraft anymore

On what system are you playing Minecraft?

Sony pushed an update for Minecraft on Playstation 4 to update it to the "Bedrock" version, allowing Playstation 4 players to play with Xbox One, PC, Mobile and Switch users now.

Make sure you also have Version 1.14 of your Minecraft installed, and that you are playing on Xbox One, Switch, Playstation 4, Windows 10 or Android/iOS.

Minecraft on Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, and other "older" console versions can't play with others on the "Bedrock" version.
  4. SergioM6 Win User

Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

Good Morning. I understand your "problem" but I don't know what Minecraft you mean. Minecraft Java or Bedrock?
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Outdated servers on Minecraft Bedrock

Hi there z iTz,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Minecraft Bedrock update. I recommend checking out the
    Minecraft support
    for further options if you haven't already.

Hope this helps!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

Is this the Bedrock edition of Minecraft you're trying to play, or is this the Java edition? Those would be different solutions to get the controller to work.

I'm understanding your setup is a PC with Xbox 360 wireless controller receiver, an Xbox 360 controller, and Minecraft. The controller is working for other titles on the PC, but not so in Minecraft, correct? I am GUESSING that it's the Java version, because
    I do know that the Bedrock edition has built in controller support. The Java edition would require additional mods to make it work, and if so, I would recommend reviewing the Official Minecraft forums for the best solutions that have mods from a trustworthy
    site.
Thema:

1. Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - Recommend Guns addon

2. Game recommendations for 'newbie'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recommendations for 'newbie': Hi I've just got an xbox one, second hand and I would like to have some game suggestions please. I'm 48 and I grew up gaming on the C64, until I went to university. Later on I had a few years...
  3. Top-down space shooters recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top-down space shooters recommendations: Hi, I’m looking to purchase some popular top-down space/flight shooter games from the Xbox Store (Raiden, FullBlast, M.A.C.E. for example) and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations?...
  4. Adaptive Controller doesn't work with recommended Logitech joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller doesn't work with recommended Logitech joystick: I can't get the Logitech G Extreme 3D Pro Joystick to be recognized by either USB port of the Adaptive Controller even though it's supposed to be fully supported. For example, Xbox Accessories...
  5. Streaming option back on the guide is awesome… some recommendations to make it better.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming option back on the guide is awesome… some recommendations to make it better.: It’s so good to have this option back and it’s even faster to do then beam/mixer was. Even tho twitch isn’t as good it’s really nice to have again! One complaint I’ve had since Xbox one tho is...
  6. Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...: I am sick and tired of dealing with RROD with my fat Xbox 360's. This is my 3rd one. It RROD in June 2021, got it repaired, only to have it ROR again 3 months later. I opened the power brick and...
  7. Recommendations for apps on the store

in XboX Insiders
    Recommendations for apps on the store: Hey all, So now that the new Mocrosoft edge has been pushed out can I get any recommendations on what apps to download from the store that allow you to browse the internet and have the download...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 recommended settings bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 recommended settings bug: Every time ,when I want to change settings to ultra it resets to high after every launch . I turned off dynamic optimalization , changed graphics settings in Geforce Experience ....
  9. Backwards compability list recommendations

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compability list recommendations: Is it possible to recommend or tell someone to add a specific game into the Backwards compability list? Me and THOUSANDS of other players grew up playing Shrek 2 on the original xbox console and...
  10. Seeking recommendations for XsX webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seeking recommendations for XsX webcam: Hi there... Looking for a new HD Webcam for streaming Twitch on the Series X. Do any of you have any recommendation on which one to pick up ? Best Regards # 04be291e-c112-4473-b3dc-f9196b00bc32