Recommend something EASY

Discus and support Recommend something EASY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; overcooked is a fun and slightly easy game, Warframe and GTA Fifa 19, NHL 19 36e99c90-7044-4b68-b120-66a75b84f928 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollywoodBull, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Recommend something EASY

overcooked is a fun and slightly easy game,

Warframe and GTA

Fifa 19, NHL 19

:)

HollywoodBull, Jul 11, 2019
  2. tooligan46n2 Win User

Recommend something EASY

I would just set the gaming level to the easiest levels on just about any FPS - and get used to the game. As you play you will get better and better. You should naturally progress. Try any Halo, Destiny 1&2, Borderlands, Any Battlefield, Gears of war.
    Another tip is to find some new friends on xbox live and play in co-op with people willing to let you learn and get comfortable with the game.
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Recommend something EASY

What have you played already? Some games are very different and you might need to find something that allows difficulty changes.
  4. Nohra369 Win User

Recommend something EASY

Id say you will love Far Cry, especially taking NPC's with you into battle, if you go down they will revive you and you can play at your own pace
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

Recommend something EASY

Some of my favorite are:

• Anthem
    • Bioshock
    • Borderlands (Any in the series)
    • Fallout (Any in the series, mostly recommend Fallout 3 or 4, if you want to play with friends you’d have to go with 76 but that’s a hit or miss for some players)
    • Far Cry
    • Half-Life
    • Halo (Any in the series)
    • Metro
  6. REN AERO Win User

Recommend something EASY

Try Destiny 2.Its a bit easy to complete the story.
Thema:

Recommend something EASY

1. Recommend something EASY - Similar Threads - Recommend something EASY

2. I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...: the subject kinda says it all ffd39026-0715-4865-be92-5dfc1dbeb245
  3. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  4. Mixer Recommendations

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Recommendations: I am sick of Microsoft constantly recommending Shroud and Ninja on my Xbox Home Screen. I have clicked on "Show Less Like This" dozens of times and it's still there every time I log in. STOP...
  5. xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request: I get pretty poor performance on xCloud and I am pretty sure it is because of my phone (I have the Galaxy S7 edge). I haven't tested it on my wife's phone (though I plan to today, she has the...
  6. what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?: I know google public dns is good but is there any other that is faster for streaming videos microsoft edge app? Any help would be greatly appreciated 188ad6ff-4311-420a-a37d-44b42756135e
  7. Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation?: Is it possible to request or suggest a vehicle to the creators that may have been overlooked during creation process? df54d930-45e0-4d4a-baf8-4a653589f0a0
  8. Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming): Hey all. Testing out the new Xbox Streaming on a Kindle Fire. I’m looking for a mount to stick it on my Xbox controller. So far, all the mounts I’ve found are for phones. Anyone know of a mount...
  9. Game Recommendations on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Recommendations on Xbox Game Pass?: With The Outer Worlds getting most of the attention (really deserved in my opinion), another little gem just added to Game Pass may not get much playtime even if it is really a great game:...
  10. Shocktober Sale recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shocktober Sale recommendations: Thank you for sharing the information. I would recommend Witcher 3 and Bioshock Collection. d569fd25-9c32-4ce8-88ca-36f6ca60e8cb